• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veezy

que?
They're all paid shills/viral marketers for Vampire Zombie Samurai

You mean one of the greatest games in the history of Historical Asian themed Horror games featuring a protagonist with the power of two different monsters?

That's not shilling, that's speaking truth. That games a banger

or should I say smanger?

Jay Sosa

goddammit..I really thought it would be impossible to top sex syrup..and then he gave us grab my belt..no way he can make a song greater than that, right? ehhh wrong again.

Haven't been keeping up with Jeep- yes, I've been sleeping on the Jeep, sorry- but I gotta say, these last two songs are fucking hilarious.

Love it.

SLICK'S BACK BABY

Nah my phone sucks. I was also too busy movin my hips to the music. First time I've ever seen em live, they put on a great show. But god damn the opening act (Kosha Dillz) went on way too long, I think him and his crew might have been on longer then TJ.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the madder humma gets, the better he rhymes

also, that murderface at the end of his verse lol

yeah Im glad I am not the only one who had a major boner for the girl in grab my belt / i want pie video. She is very cute.

And slick mahony. him and froggy fresh needs to do a collab together. I am thinking like I-love-the-way-you-lie type shit. that would be doggystyle dog. raw dog, dog!

fried5afpk.gif

Goddam Humma straight killin' it.

Magilla

Banned
Anybody ever have any issue ordering stuff from there site? Been three weeks and no response.

I've gotten a couple t-shirts with no issue. I think both took a couple weeks. I also emailed them a couple questions a few months back and received responses within a few hours.

Maybe try sending another email? Hope it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom