• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's cut the ******** What's your Top 3 choices for Next-Gen now?

Xrenity

Always liked Wii over the others. Was undecided about 360/PS3. However, I now certainly like 360 over PS3. And of course, still love my DS.

sooo

1. Wii/DS
2. 360

3. PS3

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
1. 360
2. Wii
3. DS

I'll get a PS3 when I feel I need one (probably when MGS4 drops). Or if I sell my house and make $150,000.00 :D.

I was really shocked that I didn't really see anything from Sony that is going to keep me glued to the internet and magazines searching for updates. Nothing grabbed me.

LAMBO

Right now:

1. Wii, all the GC, N64, and hopefully DS and GBA games i missed will be playable on it, that's alot of great games. It's the only console i might buy this year.

2. 360 showing great looking games

3. ps3 not enough shown yet to be really interested

In a year or 2 things will change, i'll choose between the 360 and ps3 in late 2007 or 2008. If ps3 keeps the dev support the ps2 had i'll get one no matter what the price. If the 360 gets japan on board and gets more game variety i'd get a 360.

Ponn

Banned
Hasn't changed much. In fact since I was expecting the high price on the PS3 E3 was quite a blast for me seeing Heavenly Sword, MGS4, FFXIII and Assassins Creed. And now the Linux thing and the PS3 might actually pulling through with what I want out of a media hub/pc for my TV makes me even more excited. So..

Holiday 2006 - PS3 and Revolution for sure purchase

Sometime later with pricedrop - Xbox 360. Actually this doesn't hinge so much on price drop as it does if my roommate moves out with his and i'm left with none.

Top Bottom