• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Yea yea ok. But the one guy I really liked knew I was bi and super in to him and after a few times of mutual "bro jobs" was like "nah dude I'm straight no dating, we can still do stuff though" and I was just like fuck that...

Kinda why I stick with girls even though I like guys slightly more

Hmmm... That's interesting. lol at the dude saying "I'm straight but we can do stuff"... xD

I'll take Rami Malek and Jordan Fisher in that case!

220px-Rami_Malek_in_Hollywood,_California.jpg

tumblr_inline_nv3k42lImm1raghmu_400.jpg

No, I'll take Jordan Fisher!!

Golnei

I'm not that high on him anymore after I saw him complaining about feminazis ruining videogames tbh, you can keep him.
I'll marry Greatsak Monkey now. <3 <3

You mean you don't find the bravery of a soldier on the front lines of the culture war seductive?

I kid you not, she started putting Jesus pictures in her home and we were a Buddhist household so I was as confused as you were. I think she just had an identity crisis.

So you were a Buddhist family in the first place? That's even weirder, I had assumed she was Catholic to begin with and converted back. Though I guess I wouldn't have expected her to become a regular at gay clubs afterwards, either - how did that go?

Akara

Banned
You mean you don't find the bravery of a soldier on the front lines of the culture war seductive?

So you were a Buddhist family in the first place? That's even weirder, I had assumed she was Catholic to begin with and converted back. Though I guess I wouldn't have expected her to become a regular at gay clubs afterwards, either - how did that go?

We were Buddhist from the beginning, grandparents were Buddhists etc. Regarding her becoming a regular at gay clubs, she actually went there very often LOL

She thought that that's what gay people do, mom I don't go dancing every night with half naked men and get shitfaced. I had to explain that to her but she already found a new love going there and tried introducing me to guys she met to date me <,<

Hmmm... That's interesting. lol at the dude saying "I'm straight but we can do stuff"... xD

No, I'll take Jordan Fisher!!

NOPE I'M TAKING BOTH BABY

Kevyt

We were Buddhist from the beginning, grandparents were Buddhists etc. Regarding her becoming a regular at gay clubs, she actually went there very often LOL

She thought that that's what gay people do, mom I don't go dancing every night with half naked men and get shitfaced. I had to explain that to her but she already found a new love going there and tried introducing me to guys she met to date me <,<

Well I wish my mom was like that. Your mom sounds really cool.

NOPE I'M TAKING BOTH BABY

Fight me!

Akara

Banned
Well I wish my mom was like that. Your mom sounds really cool.

Fight me!

She was terrible at the start and said I was going to hell, I knew she regretted saying that immediately lol. She's awesome now though.

And I will! Tekken, Street Fighter, you pick!

Kevyt

She was terrible at the start and said I was going to hell, I knew she regretted saying that immediately lol. She's awesome now though.

And I will! Tekken, Street Fighter, you pick!

I'm glad your mom had a change of heart.

You play fighting games? I think you mentioned it in your IBQ iirc. Do you play USF4 on PC?

I would love to play with other gaffers from here (like RM8) but sadly my internet is not working at the moment.

Can you imagine not having internet for almost a month?

It's the worst I'm telling you. ;_;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm not that high on him anymore after I saw him complaining about feminazis ruining videogames tbh, you can keep him.
I'll marry Greatsak Monkey now. <3 <3

You can keep Ballsack Monkey so we are all set.

EDIT: Damn it should have simply done edit.

Akara

Banned
I'm glad your mom had a change of heart.

You play fighting games? I think you mentioned it in your IBQ iirc. Do you play USF4 on PC?

I would love to play with other gaffers from here (like RM8) but sadly my internet is not working at the moment.

Can you imagine not having internet for almost a month?

It's the worst I'm telling you. ;_;

Lol I'd be fine if I was without internet, I'd finally get some work done @_@....

I only have a console and vita ;/ so if you have a PS4 BRING IT!!!!!!!

How about y'all leave Jordan Fisher alone. I nabbed him before Until Dawn even came out.

Sorry he's coming with me, I saw him in Icarly when I WAS CLOSETED BAMMM!! Fighting tournament for Jordan Fisher, choose your fighting game and console -hint ps4-

Elitist1945

Sorry he's coming with me, I saw him in Icarly when I WAS CLOSETED BAMMM!! Fighting tournament for Jordan Fisher, choose your fighting game and console -hint ps4-

Well I may not be able to beat you in a fighting tournament, but I'm probably closer to him in age! Hahahaha!
Probably not

Akara

Banned
April 24 1994, well dang... It's a sign!!! O:

Sorry y'all but he's mine. :3

dammit, I'll take Rami Malek then. <,<;

and yes exactly, how do we find out?! -grabs phone and calls- um he said he prefers specifically a year older and a gamer who plays fighting games. I win.

Elitist1945

and yes exactly, how do we find out?! -grabs phone and calls- um he said he prefers specifically a year older and a gamer who plays fighting games. I win.

I bet you got him
killed
in Until Dawn. Psh.

Kevyt

I was born '97 so I guess its down to whether he likes 'em younger or older.

A 21 dating an 18 year old? Hahaha... That's like worlds apart even though it's only three years of difference.

I think akara wins.

Well still I'm glad because this means there will be no one between Pietro Boselli and me. :3

Actually I think my love for Pietro is waning.

Kevyt

Nahhh
I made sure that cutie lived

If you insist on jordan...

harryshumjr_shirtless.jpg

Actually Akara you can have Jordan. My true calling is Abel Tesfaye:

tumblr_ncknhqBNpq1tztdboo1_400.jpg

Well I'll take Jordan then. &#128513;&#128536;

I actually thought he did said that for a moment, lol. I'm thinking to myself that maybe he likes gamer girls.

Also, Akara dude, have you ever been a fighting game tournament? What characters do you main in street fighter?

Akara

Banned
Well I'll take Jordan then. &#128513;&#128536;

I actually thought he did said that for a moment, lol. I'm thinking to myself that maybe he likes gamer girls.

Also, Akara dude, have you ever been a fighting game tournament? What characters do you main in street fighter?

I haven't but I was the highest ranked Julia Player on Tekken 6 online and the second highest ranked worldwide overall with a sparring buddy with Craig Marduk taking first <,< I don't know if he plays anymore.

Okay Akara gets Harry Shum Jr, Seath gets Fisher and I get Tesfaye. When's our triple date?

Oh god that would be a hilarious and fun date haha ;).

I haven't but I was the highest ranked Julia Player on Tekken 6 online and the second highest ranked worldwide overall with a sparring buddy with Craig Marduk taking first <,< I don't know if he plays anymore.

Oh god that would be a hilarious and fun date haha ;).
Damn, I love fighting games but I am kinda in the spot where I'm ok at them and can win online sometimes but usually just get my butt kicked. I can't wait for SF5 it looks like so much fun.

Akara

Banned
Damn, I love fighting games but I am kinda in the spot where I'm ok at them and can win online sometimes but usually just get my butt kicked. I can't wait for SF5 it looks like so much fun.

I use to be bad in fighting games not like bad at them but rage worthy like record that on youtube worthy. especially online when lag abuse would happen. I'm so glad I'm much more calmer, being a 16 year old yelling at the screen and throwing controllers is not healthy at all hahaa.

Regarding what I main in Street Fighter

I usually stick with my main gal Chun Li,

So i was bummed around my mom today and she was just randomly like "You and your girlfriend break up? You seem upset." And just randomly after that she was like "If so you'll find a new girlfriend or boyfriend." Not sure how she knows, never told her...
Getting bummed around her would be a good clue. :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's what Tumblr is for, boo.

http://i.imgur.com/aSD30IP.jpg[img]

Look, he's waiting for you.[/QUOTE]
The depression is starting to rear its ugly head again so all the tumblr sexy guys won't do anything really. I should have expected this to happen since yesterday I was somewhat emotionally numb. Hope it doesn't last too long this time since there is no fuel on this like the previous one. It fucking sucks.

[quote="Spiritreaver, post: 187661115"]I can't either. I think I might go to the gym even though it's 2AM....[/QUOTE]

I should start working out again. As always start and stop the routine quickly.

3phemeral

The depression is starting to rear its ugly head again so all the tumblr sexy guys won't do anything really. I should have expected this to happen since yesterday I was somewhat emotionally numb. Hope it doesn't last too long this time since there is no fuel on this like the previous one. It fucking sucks.

I should start working out again. As always start and stop the routine quickly.

Try to make it a constant routine but nothing that's going to make you feel like it's causing distress. I used to go to the gym every day and it would interfere with personal life and social obligations. I started going 3 times a week and not only has it been better for my free time, but I've actually seen faster results because of the rest I'm allowing myself. Make sure you eat right, though :) Being active can help a lot with depression. It's not necessarily a cure-all, but it has its benefits. :)

Hang in there, boo :)

I have a lot of gay friends who don't use tinder here and a lot of straight friends who use tinder so I'm going by personal anecdote just like you ;).

And don't be ashamed <,< we've shamed ourselves to long being the closet, be happy that you're ready to move on! lol.

I guess I also know some gay people who still don't know that you can meet other guys on Tinder. But once they know... well they just add it to the list ;-)

Oh lord when I used dating apps for the first time, I felt like I was at a meat market, people rating me (OKcupid matches you up with people who rate you high and discreetly tells you someone rated you high) We're more than just numbers, and people who were tens where more like fours once I met them <_> And it just made me self conscious when people would view my profile and what'd they think lol. But now I just have adopted this dgaf mentality and it truly boosts your confidence and people feel it and see it. And trust me you're much happier. I feel that apps do help with those who don't exactly have a gay villa to go to, but over here, it definitely has become less romantic and more like sliding through bios, seeing if their picture is cute and rating them on a scale, I don't think that's the mentality people should have :/

I think these apps might give you a boost in confidence, but does it really last? Once you understood the system it's really easy to game (just try putting a shirtless pic on Grindr) but in the end it's not really worth much, unless you're looking for sexdates, of course.

There was an interesting "art installation" here in Berlin. A guy set up a glass cubicle in town and had his Grindr conversations displayed on the outside. It caused a big shitstorm, of course. But he gave some interesting interviews later on, talking about the emptiness he often felt after sex dates, and how they actually make it more difficult to focus on one person, since you learn that you literally have hundreds "available" at your fingertips through apps (at least in urban areas). So yeah, there definitely is a "less romantic" side, to them.

Akara

Banned
I guess I also know some gay people who still don't know that you can meet other guys on Tinder. But once they know... well they just add it to the list ;-)

I think these apps might give you a boost in confidence, but does it really last? Once you understood the system it's really easy to game (just try putting a shirtless pic on Grindr) but in the end it's not really worth much, unless you're looking for sexdates, of course.

There was an interesting "art installation" here in Berlin. A guy set up a glass cubicle in town and had his Grindr conversations displayed on the outside. It caused a big shitstorm, of course. But he gave some interesting interviews later on, talking about the emptiness he often felt after sex dates, and how they actually make it more difficult to focus on one person, since you learn that you literally have hundreds "available" at your fingertips through apps (at least in urban areas). So yeah, there definitely is a "less romantic" side, to them.

I personally just love meeting individuals in person rather than messaging through social dating platforms. It just doesn't flow as well as a conversation in person which I enjoy so much more and know if there's chemistry. I love laughing and seeing face reactions, lol just doesn't cut it lol. (I used it that on purpose haha)

I personally just love meeting individuals in person rather than messaging through social dating platforms. It just doesn't flow as well as a conversation in person which I enjoy so much more and know if there's chemistry. I love laughing and seeing face reactions, lol just doesn't cut it lol. (I used it that on purpose haha)

Well, meeting in person is the whole point, right? But I definitely stopped dating people without knowing something about the other person first. I've had too many dates in the past which were just boring, because you found out after 5 minutes that there's nothing to talk about.
And I'm just too nice to tell the other person that I wanna leave before like at least 1,5 hours have passed ;_;

Pirabear

Banned
Told my older sister I was bi, she basically supports me and told me to make sure no one walks over me. Really glad I was able to tell her since she's been my main source of emotional support for years. Right now I feel a weird in between of having a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and a mild panic attack lol.

Kater

Banned
Told my older sister I was bi, she basically supports me and told me to make sure no one walks over me. Really glad I was able to tell her since she's been my main source of emotional support for years. Right now I feel a weird in between of having a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and a mild panic attack lol.
I hope everything goes well. And if you haven't come out to other people yet, don't feel pressured to do so now. Take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom