• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

dammit, I'll take Rami Malek then. <,<;

and yes exactly, how do we find out?! -grabs phone and calls- um he said he prefers specifically a year older and a gamer who plays fighting games. I win.
I would body all yall at street fighter, just saying

For real though if you want to get some sets in for USFIV let me know

Akara

Banned
Told my older sister I was bi, she basically supports me and told me to make sure no one walks over me. Really glad I was able to tell her since she's been my main source of emotional support for years. Right now I feel a weird in between of having a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and a mild panic attack lol.

Completely natural. You're opening up in which being closeted is the exact opposite. Congratulate yourself and yeah no need to be in any rush to tell anyone else unless you want to. Take it all at your own pace :).

you get pet pig gif, you're excited to finally be able to let a soul know who will accept ya and love ya
JAuTMbU.gif

I would body all yall at street fighter, just saying

For real though if you want to get some sets in for USFIV let me know

I beat my friend who plays competitively in SFIV when I never touched the game before playing with him. I'm not a force to be reckoned with in fighting games!

Grakl

Completely natural. You're opening up in which being closeted is the exact opposite. Congratulate yourself and yeah no need to be in any rush to tell anyone else unless you want to. Take it all at your own pace :).

you get pet pig gif
JAuTMbU.gif

I beat my friend who plays competitively in SFIV when I never touched the game before playing with him. I'm not a force to be reckoned with in fighting games!
Then he either lied to you or is ass lmao

Or he was being nice

Grakl

I'm considering picking up Karin cause then I can laugh along with her when I beat all of ya with her ohohohoho.
I've already been playing her in beta tho, so I got you beat

Really annoyed with street fighter never having cute guys though for real

Akara

Banned
I've already been playing her in beta tho, so I got you beat

Really annoyed with street fighter never having cute guys though for real

Darn it, I played the beta in the beginning and only used Chun Li,

I know right :.(, all these guys are so big and buff, I'mma need a fighter like the one in my avatar or something.

Cute, sexy slim girls can kick butt, but cute slim guys? NAHHHH.

Bearded ryu barely suffices

bearded-ryu-2.jpg

Grakl

Darn it, I played the beta in the beginning and only used Chun Li,

I know right :.(, all these guys are so big and buff, I'mma need a fighter like the one in my avatar or something.

Cute, sexy slim girls can kick butt, but cute slim guys? NAHHHH.

Bearded ryu barely suffices

bearded-ryu-2.jpg

Yeah you never get those guys except in anime games. Sux, so I never end up liking my characters too much

Not a big fan of bearded ryu, but at least he exists? Lol

At least Karin is hilarious af

Akara

Banned
Yeah you never get those guys except in anime games. Sux, so I never end up liking my characters too much

Not a big fan of bearded ryu, but at least he exists? Lol

At least Karin is hilarious af

yeah her laugh is gonna be so trolly. In time we'll get more representative characters that aren't just targeted towards heterosexual society. Mortal Kombat gave us a gay character which was awesome haha.

Kevyt

My biggest complaint about SFV is that none of the characters I play are in it. No Poison, no Juri or Sakura. :(

Also, no more Focus Attack so no more FADC's. :(

Not that I ever successfully ever landed an FADC into super but still lol.

I haven't but I was the highest ranked Julia Player on Tekken 6 online and the second highest ranked worldwide overall with a sparring buddy with Craig Marduk taking first <,< I don't know if he plays anymore.

Oh wow. So you're an online warrior. :p

For me, I'm a huge sucker for capcom fighters, marvel and street fighter for me. o/

Grakl

My biggest complaint about SFV is that none of the characters I play are in it. No Poison, no Juri or Sakura. :(

For me, I'm a huge sucker for capcom fighters, marvel and street fighter for me. o/

most people I know are actually happy that FA and FADC are gone

I suspect that Juri will be DLC pretty quick

yeah her laugh is gonna be so trolly. In time we'll get more representative characters that aren't just targeted towards heterosexual society. Mortal Kombat gave us a gay character which was awesome haha.

too bad I don't like MKX :(

Akara

Banned

I was going to be involved in tournaments but school and I was too young to travel around lol.

most people I know are actually happy that FA and FADC are gone

I suspect that Juri will be DLC pretty quick

too bad I don't like MKX :(

I don't either but hey we're making progress LOL

Grakl

Or noobs who complained because their execution sucks and now street fighter has been dumbed down! :(

lol jk, I actually am glad myself because I suck really bad. :p

oh lol, I dunno what casual players say really, I just heard it from tournament players

I practically grew up with street fighter IV, so playing a new one is weird

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
They're an instagram couple... I think i follow them but I don't use Instagram a lot

What does this mean? Do people make money for having popular accounts? Or could they get contacted to endorse products? Or are they just "paid" with feeling special and knowing that people find them attractive? Are they models who work for free?

I don't understand what it means to be an "Instagram" anything. This world is weird and someone needs to get off my lawn.

What does this mean? Do people make money for having popular accounts? Or could they get contacted to endorse products? Or are they just "paid" with feeling special and knowing that people find them attractive? Are they models who work for free?

I don't understand what it means to be an "Instagram" anything. This world is weird and someone needs to get off my lawn.
They have an instagram account, they post pics together and they got popular off of instagram so they're an instagram couple. They also get paid to advertise stuff in their messages or whatever idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom