• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Grinder? And ahh Tinder... I've been wanting to use that app but the facebook thing bothers me tbh... It's like why do I need another app to use the app I want to use? If they want confirmation I'm not a bot I could send my birth certificate or something :s
Yeah, that one hahah. Some people were desperate lol

You could create an account just for that and do it. I think...

RM8

Do y'all think DuoLingo works if I only use it every two weeks?
Language learning requires a lot of repetition :[ What are you trying to learn?

https://learn.lingvist.com

In my experience, Lingvist is way better at helping build vocab and you can also practice reading and listening directly on the site. Also the sentences used in Lingvist are much more varied and help you get more of a "feel" for the language. I've been studying French for about eight months primarily using it and I can read most French news articles without having to look up too many words. Rudimentary grammar is also covered on the site but you'll need additional resources once you get to an intermediate level.
This is actually pretty good! I didn't know about it. Sadly it doesn't have many languages at the moment. I did flirt with French in the past, but now I'm thinking about learning Italian instead because it's so similar to Spanish, lol. Or Portuguese, same reason.

berzeli

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=226341086&postcount=2001

Pk0lSus.gif

Gordon Ramsay is trying to save this thread from terrible food.

Bless that man.

edit: Wait, shit. This is a touch inappropriate to follow Elitist's post isn't it? Sigh, I should read threads before posting in them.

Mumei

And while we're discussing books, one of my favourites finally got an English translation this year so I can plug it.

end-of-eddy.jpg

An autobiographical novel set in northern rural France. As The Guardian puts it: "For anyone who thinks that in contemporary Europe the bad old days are far behind us for young people like Eddy, this is a salutary reminder of just how far from the truth that is."
It is at points rather harrowing, but it's necessary reading if you want a glimpse of the urban/rural divide and how people like Marie Le Pen appeals to people. Even if you aren't interested in that it is a very well written book well worth your time

That sounds really interesting, and my library has a copy on order.

i would totally read these if i knew how to read

... Now wait.

kuYuri

I picked up the TV show Oz from season two after watching season one a year or so back.

It's getting real gay in this season. 😱

KmA

Totally stole this from tumblr but thick straight men do NOT DESERVE to be thick! Going to the gym at my university is literally tragic like all these guys with all that butt... that will never be used for anything in all likelihood. *Trump voice* Sad!

KmA

I coach kids and they have commented on my butt way more than any gays ever have. I don't know what this says about me as a person tbh

KmA

Agreed. Especially when it seems on average I find straight guys have way nicer asses than gays rip

This is actually really strange because I've overheard so many men talk about how completely unnecessary it is to work out their legs. Plus there are so many top heavy guys who have chicken legs it's alarming. I mean... yes #BodyPositivity but also love yourself maybe?

Anyway I just tried to flirt with my friend, who I have a huge crush on and is completely (emotionally and mentally) out of my league, by telling him I'd eat his ass. Then my best friend had to text me individually to tell me I'm an idiot (I said this in a group chat).

So how are the gays doing tonight?

This is actually really strange because I've overheard so many men talk about how completely unnecessary it is to work out their legs. Plus there are so many top heavy guys who have chicken legs it's alarming. I mean... yes #BodyPositivity but also love yourself maybe?

Anyway I just tried to flirt with my friend, who I have a huge crush on and is completely (emotionally and mentally) out of my league, by telling him I'd eat his ass. Then my best friend had to text me individually to tell me I'm an idiot (I said this in a group chat).

Yikes lol.

I'm doing ok, mood is taking a nosedive but that's nothing new for me.

Other than that embarrassing moment how are you?

Bladenic

That didn't work?

giphy.gif

Palmer27

I'd need an acting class to do a convincing fake phone call, but I have a moderately successful indie game career so that part wouldn't be a problem.

speaking of which I finally showed some early WIP footage of my current project on twitter last week in case anyone's interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8L9Dpc_bhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x4SKAIjRLs
It's actually old footage that I just haven't shared publicly before, and I never planned to show it in this state, but not a lot of progress has been made in the last year or so as I've been kindof depressed and haven't been doing much work, and still don't know if I'll ever actually be able to finish the game. But maybe some of you will enjoy the part where it zooms in on the generic shirtless main character. I've certainly put in some dedicated research into creating that model

Looks incredible, does the project have a name?

Kevyt

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357054

In 1994, 42% of American high school seniors (age 18) agreed that the best kind of family was one in which the man was the outside ”achiever" and the woman took care of the home. In 2014, 58% said this was true.

in 1994, 16% of young American adults (aged 18-25) believed that a woman's place was in the home. By 2014, that figure had risen to 25%.

giphy.gif.

I keep shaking my head when I hear someone say "the younger generations are much more progressive and open minded, they'll bring in change" and I heard this at my job and I just shook my head thinking... "yeah nah, I don't think so"

Especially with the toxic internet culture kids of today, I just can't see the younger generation as more progressive. Kids today are absolutely heartless and evil, (some of them, many of them), imo.

Beth Cyra

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357054

giphy.gif.

I keep shaking my head when I hear someone say "the younger generations are much more progressive and open minded, they'll bring in change" and I heard this at my job and I just shook my head thinking... "yeah nah, I don't think so"

Especially with the toxic internet culture kids of today, I just can't see the younger generation as more progressive. Kids today are absolutely heartless and evil, (some of them, many of them), imo.

I saw this and just shook my head.

Hell we have a lesbian home and we both want careers, like I know there are women who like to stay home but it sadness me to see the number of people thinking it's the woman's place going up.

Top Bottom