• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Monocle

I'm sorry but Hwoarang is the actual Tekken hottie. One day I shall unlock the sweatpants!
No lies detected.

Tekken's male anatomy got wack after Tekken Tag Tournament though. It's better in T7, but still doesnt hold a candle to the hotness of Soul Calibur 4's models, for example. Shirtless Kilik, mmh.

I wish the Tekken team's modelers had a better eye for male proportions.

You take that back! There's nothing generic about these steel abs :p

isHBk7l.jpg
Alright, I'm feeling this tbh.

I wish Jin weren't such a muscle monster now. Those sausage arms, no thanks.

DOWN

Banned
I mean who hasn't had a brief moment where their mind was ready to discuss sandwiches as they heard someone start listing off the letters "LGBT," only to comprehend the terminology after the food thought had already occurred?

Dany

Banned
I mean who hasn't had a brief moment where their mind was ready to discuss sandwiches as they heard someone start listing off the letters "LGBT," only to comprehend the terminology after the food thought had already occurred?

I love me a lettuce-guava-bacon-tomato sammich. yumm

Dany

Banned
I've never lived alone on my long 25 years on this planet. Thankfully I've trapped my BF for his earning potential. Dat local government cheese

lenovox1

I'm pretty sure that's a myth lol. His dick wasn't really all that big but he showed me a picture of his ex (who was also on gear) and he clearly had dick to spare.

Testosterone effects the size of the testes (balls).

Like berzeli said. 😉

Beth Cyra

Welcome new people!

I'm sorry to hear that. Still, it sounds like he had a full life and a family who loved him. :)

Ooh interesting! Mind posting a pic once it's finished?
He did Ratsky great man who inspired many positives and showed me the right way to raise children :)

And of course as of today it's healed enough to post so after my work out later I'll post a pic of the tat.

Kevyt

Congrats! I hope weak is a typo and that it has been a good first week

Yeah, typo!! Ugh, lol. Thanks handsome~

How do you like it? I was super depressed my first night. Felt so utterly alone. Luckily, that feeling was gone by the next day.

I wasn't really depressed, I just felt weird and couldn't really sleep because the place felt foreign to me. Hopefully I get used to it and fall asleep faster. I still feel like I'm someone else's house, lol

OrionX

After two long months of exploration, gaylien life has finally been detected in Andromeda. Now if you'll excuse me, Scott Ryder has some exploring to do. For science.

Yeah, typo!! Ugh, lol. Thanks handsome~

I wasn't really depressed, I just felt weird and couldn't really sleep because the place felt foreign to me. Hopefully I get used to it and fall asleep faster. I still feel like I'm someone else's house, lol

to me, that seems like the only possible downside to living alone

Bladenic

After two long months of exploration, gaylien life has finally been detected in Andromeda. Now if you'll excuse me, Scott Ryder has some exploring to do. For science.

Who?

I'm still waiting for Persona 5: Girl's Side so I can ride Daddy Iwai into the sunrise, sunset, and twilight.

OrionX

Who?

I'm still waiting for Persona 5: Girl's Side so I can ride Daddy Iwai into the sunrise, sunset, and twilight.

Jaal is apparently bi now. The blue and pink cat/squid looking dude.

Pls don't remind me about Iwai not being a romance. I took that asshole to the planetarium and he just bitched about the fact that there were only couples there. I mean just what kinda work was he giving me to do in the backroom all those times then? smh

So... big news that I never saw coming.

I'm... engaged now. My boyfriend (I guess I should say "fiance" now lol) proposed to me on our anniversary a couple days ago and I... said yes. We are massive Zelda fans, so.. he got these rings:

lol

I honestly never really thought I would get married or find someone that I had so much stuff in common with and loved. I had pretty much given up, but... yeah. lol

Jaal is apparently bi now. The blue and pink cat/squid looking dude.

Pls don't remind me about Iwai not being a romance. I took that asshole to the planetarium and he just bitched about the fact that there were only couples there. I mean just what kinda work was he giving me to do in the backroom all those times then? smh

I'm kinda torn because I love Jaal, but also started to like Gil a lot (and told him in game he was "my man"). Might finish Gil's romance and do Jaal should I ever do another playthrough.

OrionX

I'm... engaged now. My boyfriend (I guess I should say "fiance" now lol) proposed to me on our anniversary a couple days ago and I... said yes. We are massive Zelda fans, so.. he got these rings:

lol

I honestly never really thought I would get married or find someone that I had so much stuff in common with and loved. I had pretty much given up, but... yeah. lol

Wow that's ridiculously cute. Congrats!

I'm kinda torn because I love Jaal, but also started to like Gil a lot (and told him in game he was "my man"). Might finish Gil's romance and do Jaal should I ever do another playthrough.

I've been waiting to see what their changes would be before playing, but now that I know I'll actually have some options I'm sure it'll be difficult for me too. lol

Wow that's ridiculously cute. Congrats!

I've been waiting to see what their changes would be before playing, but now that I know I'll actually have some options I'm sure it'll be difficult for me too. lol

Thanks! We talked about having a themed wedding like Zelda but I dunno lol.

Gil is definitely really cute and charming but Jaal is really interesting too. Good luck with your choice lol

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

lol

Congratulations!! That's wonderful! I wish you all the best with your fiancé. :) Those rings are really cool.

Beth Cyra

lol

Congratz! Always glad to hear when amazing things happen to LBGT Gaf, I hope that you to are happy for many years to come :)

Congratz! Always glad to hear when amazing things happen to LBGT Gaf, I hope that you to are happy for many years to come :)

Wow!!! congrats dude! seriously!
love when great things happen to you guys

Thanks again lol

It feels kinda surreal still tbh

Not sure how to being it up to my parents tho. I only recently told them I had a boyfriend lol. They are ultra conservatives and Christians so... was wanting to let them know slowly that it was getting so serious. Definitely need to let them know soon. Any advice on how to tell them? Lol

Crayons

Banned

lol

Yassss congrats!

Replicant

Who?

No one interesting or handsome, as usual.

Except for Kaidan, I find the gay male romantic interests in Bioware game have been rather awful.

Hello, everyone. My account got approved recently and I just discovered this thread. So I'll start with an intro!

• Your gender?
    Male
  • Your sexual orientation?
    Bi
  • Where Are You From?
    Pennsylvania, US

• How Old Are you?

• Favorite Type of Music?
    Lots of upbeat stuff that isn't dubstep. Favorite instrument is the accordion. LIke to listen to Vocaloid songs and covers of said songs as well.

• Profession or Career interest?
    I work in sales, but have a dream of becoming a game designer

• Favorite video game(s)?
    Mostly JRPGs and Character Action games. Favs include Dark Cloud 2, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta 2, and DMC3. For multiplayer, I like fighting games, and play a bunch of Overwatch and a bit of HOTS. Really loving Tekken 7 right now. I'm a Leo main, but also play Jin, Lars, and Kazuya. For Overwatch, I main Mercy, but also play as Lucio, D.Va, and Reaper. Gotta learn to be different classes instead of just one!

• What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
    Used to do a lot of game design back when I had more time. I also cosplayed/crossplayed more back then but sorta taking a break from that and conventions as well. I'll be happy to share some cosplay pics if you like :) Started working out regularly for over half a year. Results are showing, but I just wanna look fit, not super built. I also run a NSFW blog. It errr, has something to do with sound effects. Cool beans!

Astral Dog

Hello, everyone. My account got approved recently and I just discovered this thread. So I'll start with an intro!

• Your gender?
    Male
    Bi
  • Where Are You From?
    Pennsylvania, US

• How Old Are you?

Lots of upbeat stuff that isn't dubstep. Favorite instrument is the accordion. LIke to listen to Vocaloid songs and covers of said songs as well.

Mostly JRPGs and Character Action games. Favs include Dark Cloud 2, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta 2, and DMC3. For multiplayer, I like fighting games, and play a bunch of Overwatch and a bit of HOTS. Really loving Tekken 7 right now. I'm a Leo main, but also play Jin, Lars, and Kazuya. For Overwatch, I main Mercy, but also play as Lucio, D.Va, and Reaper. Gotta learn to be different classes instead of just one!

Used to do a lot of game design back when I had more time. I also cosplayed/crossplayed more back then but sorta taking a break from that and conventions as well. I'll be happy to share some cosplay pics if you like :) Started working out regularly for over half a year. Results are showing, but I just wanna look fit, not super built. I also run a NSFW blog. It errr, has something to do with sound effects. Cool beans!
Hiii welcome,feel free to share the cosplay 😎

Gibbs

• Your gender?
    Male
    Bi
  • Where Are You From?
    Pennsylvania, US

• How Old Are you?

Ohhh PA!

Working out is fantastic. I started a year and a half ago and it's changed my life completely. Welcome btw!

Top Bottom