• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Despite my love of all things Miguel, the first male character I've bothered to customise is Lee. I think it's because he's so believably anythingsexual.

Nina is queen of Tekken. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. The only other character who could even put forward a competing claim died a long time ago.

Preach it.

Sibylus

Banned
Mood
lina-tsun.gif

Ripped+engineer+from+episode+6+of+kabaneri+of+the+iron_30d5e3_5927786.gif

Crayons

Banned
sis arent you drowning in diq
okay well like friday night i was making out with this really cute english twink guy and oh my god his apartment was amazing. I walked in and i was thinking holy shit the rent at this place has to be insane because it was soooo big and in such an expensive part of manhattan. The decor was lovely as well

But like...sex isn't love. I've had plenty of partners but still haven't had a bf yet or anything. I think i might be too mood swingy for people to deal with. I dont know

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
But like...sex isn't love.

it's its own form of love bro~

I've had plenty of partners but still haven't had a bf yet or anything. I think i might be too mood swingy for people to deal with. I dont know

i dont have any advice though because in dont have an SO either! I hear queer sport/activity clubs are where all the possible life partners are at though...

Beth Cyra

sis arent you drowning in diq

I'm sorry to hear there Beth. Was his death unexpected?

Also, what kind of tattoo is it? :D
It wasn't, it caught us all by great surprise so things are still being handled.

It's a combination of Mercy's Wings with Widow'S. between and her W is highlighted in Gold as if being Rezsed and Mercy's wings have a red highlight as though being viewed by Widow.

Sibylus

Banned
Not good. Father in law who was supportive passed two days ago :(

Went and got a fresh tattoo with a new pairing to try and brighten my mood so getting by.

Plus Kale helped perk up the old mood as well.

I'm so sorry Beth :( Please make sure you get some TLC in, especially in tough times like this.

I'd love to see your tat once done <3

JamminSalmon

Neo Member
Hi. I normally lurk, but figured I should be more active or whatever. It's step one in my domination plan.

Your gender? Your sexual identity? Male. Also male.
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Atlanta
Where Do You Live? I still don't know the difference between this and "where are you from?"
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? Rock (from NIN to B-52s) and chill stuff (Zero 7 and Morcheeba).
Profession or Career interest? I'm in construction management, but want to get into technical writing.
Favorite video game(s)? My fondest memories are with CoD 3 multiplayer on original xbox. Weird, huh?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I loooove to swim. Getting into cooking now, too.

Beth Cyra

Lots of love, Beth. Sorry about your loss.

He was a great man and a great support for all minorities just because his acceptance.

Not a saint in the least but I loved the fucker. Thankfully I also know he would kill me if I wallowed and didn't move on so im doing my best to do exactly that.

Kevyt

I moved to my new place just yesterday! Living by myself now, omg...

So many good looking guys around...

giphy.gif

o/

I'm turning 21 this month I wanna go to stonewall

maybe ill meet someone

Happy early birthday!

Hi. I normally lurk, but figured I should be more active or whatever. It's step one in my domination plan.

Your gender? Your sexual identity? Male. Also male.
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Atlanta
Where Do You Live? I still don't know the difference between this and "where are you from?"
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? Rock (from NIN to B-52s) and chill stuff (Zero 7 and Morcheeba).
Profession or Career interest? I'm in construction management, but want to get into technical writing.
Favorite video game(s)? My fondest memories are with CoD 3 multiplayer on original xbox. Weird, huh?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I loooove to swim. Getting into cooking now, too.

Welcome!

The question for where are you from refers to where you were born/grew up. The follow up question refers to where you currently live.

For example someone could be from Sweden but live in the United States.

kuYuri

Welcome new people!

Oh shit......between this and Kale anime is seriously calling to this freak.

Yo, we need to get you on the dope ass anime that's out there.

And my condolences for your loss. :(

okay well like friday night i was making out with this really cute english twink guy and oh my god his apartment was amazing. I walked in and i was thinking holy shit the rent at this place has to be insane because it was soooo big and in such an expensive part of manhattan. The decor was lovely as well

But like...sex isn't love. I've had plenty of partners but still haven't had a bf yet or anything. I think i might be too mood swingy for people to deal with. I dont know

You live in/around NY? Why didn't you say so sooner

I moved to my new place just yesterday! Living by myself now, omg...

So many good looking guys around...

giphy.gif

Welcome to the single living life.

Beth Cyra

Welcome new people!

Yo, we need to get you on the dope ass anime that's out there.

And my condolences for your loss. :(

You live in/around NY? Why didn't you say so sooner

Welcome to the single living life.
Thank you both KuYuri and Gibbs, you're kind words mean a lot to me :)

As far as anime goes use to watch a ton of it and like every lesbian anime ever. However as young now became popular I could t stand stuff like K On so I dropped it. I just get lucky every now and then with a show like Sasameki Koto or now Kale in Super.

Sadly Super isn't enjoyable the most of the time to me.

kuYuri

Uh hmmm. I smell love in the coming future. And sticky white stuff :p

Thanks! I am so happy that there's so many things to do around within walking distance.

Haha, it's not like that.

Where I live is great, many places to go to and are typically a train ride away.

Thank you both KuYuri and Gibbs, you're kind words mean a lot to me :)

As far as anime goes use to watch a ton of it and like every lesbian anime ever. However as young now became popular I could t stand stuff like K On so I dropped it. I just get lucky every now and then with a show like Sasameki Koto or now Kale in Super.

Sadly Super isn't enjoyable the most of the time to me.

Ah, I see. Yeah, most lesbian stuff is often resorted to people shipping characters or head canon, but not always!

Beth Cyra

Haha, it's not like that.

Where I live is great, many places to go to and are typically a train ride away.

Ah, I see. Yeah, most lesbian stuff is often resorted to people shipping characters or head canon, but not always!
Lol indeed.

Thankfully I'm a shipping monster so I don't mind to much. It's the Moe stuff that kills me.

Gibbs

I just weighed myself for the first time in a good while. I was in the high 160s to low 170s last time I weighed myself. Today I weighed in at 159.8 pounds. I am extremely thrilled with this and could cry haha. My ultimate goal was to hit 150 pounds and its looking more like a reality now.

At this point I probably have lost around 150 pounds, if not maybe a bit more.

After that, I will re-evaluate my goals and see where I need to go. I do plan on having skin removal surgery eventually.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Welcome new people!

It wasn't, it caught us all by great surprise so things are still being handled.

It's a combination of Mercy's Wings with Widow'S. between and her W is highlighted in Gold as if being Rezsed and Mercy's wings have a red highlight as though being viewed by Widow.

I'm sorry to hear that. Still, it sounds like he had a full life and a family who loved him. :)

Ooh interesting! Mind posting a pic once it's finished?

Bladenic

I just weighed myself for the first time in a good while. I was in the high 160s to low 170s last time I weighed myself. Today I weighed in at 159.8 pounds. I am extremely thrilled with this and could cry haha. My ultimate goal was to hit 150 pounds and its looking more like a reality now.

After that, I will re-evaluate my goals and see where I need to go. I do plan on having skin removal surgery eventually.

Wow, inspirational legend. Share your willpower with me

kuYuri

I remember when I was 150 lbs just a year or so ago. I've let myself go since, lmao.

I started going to the gym at work, I'm finally in a position where I can take advantage of it.

Astral Dog

Congrats! &#128406; góod luck with that surgery &#129301;

recently i started a Diet too if if i get the cravings i can eat as much carrots and cuccumbers as i want no more shrimp though as they have too many calories

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

slay gibbs~~

recently i started a Diet too if if i get the cravings i can eat as much carrots and cuccumbers as i want no more shrimp though as they have too many calories

are carrots okay to eat a lot of if you're trying to watch what you eat? if so, i need to stock up on carrots!

Astral Dog

slay gibbs~~

are carrots okay to eat a lot of if you're trying to watch what you eat? if so, i need to stock up on carrots!
the nutritionist said so ! Carrots cuccumbers and f you can find jicama/yam bean
Helps chewing to pass away the hunger
i carry my carrot bag everywhere &#128580;

KmA

Ugh this is so great.

So this guy I hooked up with is on steroids and he literally told me if I ever needed some I could use him as a contact lmao. The way that super fit guys talk about other gay men just really... bothers me. "I put in the work so I expect the same." This hookup guy was talking to me about how his ex cheated on him for over 5 years and I was just thinking the entire time well as hypersexualized body obsessed gay men your entire identity and purpose is about how sexually available you are. If that's how you define yourself of course you're just going to continually having sex with random people even if you're in a relationship.

Anyway I'm the hypersexualized body obsessed gay man so I was dragging myself.

Who's ready for some pogeymanz
Pokemon
tomorrow? It'd be interesting if it's Switch only. Probably not, they'll probably pull a Black2/White 2 and release it on 3DS.

Astral Dog

Ugh this is so great.

So this guy I hooked up with is on steroids and he literally told me if I ever needed some I could use him as a contact lmao. The way that super fit guys talk about other gay men just really... bothers me. "I put in the work so I expect the same." This hookup guy was talking to me about how his ex cheated on him for over 5 years and I was just thinking the entire time well as hypersexualized body obsessed gay men your entire identity and purpose is about how sexually available you are. If that's how you define yourself of course you're just going to continually having sex with random people even if you're in a relationship.

Anyway I'm the hypersexualized body obsessed gay man so I was dragging myself.
everybody is thristy one way or another just check this thread ;P (no reason for cheating though)

Top Bottom