• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

A legend.

tumblr_opv0vkS4gk1rt3effo1_1280.jpg

wiibomb

So... big news that I never saw coming.

I'm... engaged now. My boyfriend (I guess I should say "fiance" now lol) proposed to me on our anniversary a couple days ago and I... said yes. We are massive Zelda fans, so.. he got these rings:

lol

I honestly never really thought I would get married or find someone that I had so much stuff in common with and loved. I had pretty much given up, but... yeah. lol

I'm kinda torn because I love Jaal, but also started to like Gil a lot (and told him in game he was "my man"). Might finish Gil's romance and do Jaal should I ever do another playthrough.

that's so nice, congrats! really hope the best for you in your new future

Hello, everyone. My account got approved recently and I just discovered this thread. So I'll start with an intro!

• Your gender?
    Male
  • Your sexual orientation?
    Bi
  • Where Are You From?
    Pennsylvania, US

• How Old Are you?

• Favorite Type of Music?
    Lots of upbeat stuff that isn't dubstep. Favorite instrument is the accordion. LIke to listen to Vocaloid songs and covers of said songs as well.

• Profession or Career interest?
    I work in sales, but have a dream of becoming a game designer

• Favorite video game(s)?
    Mostly JRPGs and Character Action games. Favs include Dark Cloud 2, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta 2, and DMC3. For multiplayer, I like fighting games, and play a bunch of Overwatch and a bit of HOTS. Really loving Tekken 7 right now. I'm a Leo main, but also play Jin, Lars, and Kazuya. For Overwatch, I main Mercy, but also play as Lucio, D.Va, and Reaper. Gotta learn to be different classes instead of just one!

• What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
    Used to do a lot of game design back when I had more time. I also cosplayed/crossplayed more back then but sorta taking a break from that and conventions as well. I'll be happy to share some cosplay pics if you like :) Started working out regularly for over half a year. Results are showing, but I just wanna look fit, not super built. I also run a NSFW blog. It errr, has something to do with sound effects. Cool beans!

welcome! now show those pics

Hello, everyone. My account got approved recently and I just discovered this thread. So I'll start with an intro!

[*]Favorite video game(s)?
Mostly JRPGs and Character Action games. Favs include Dark Cloud 2, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta 2, and DMC3. For multiplayer, I like fighting games, and play a bunch of Overwatch and a bit of HOTS. Really loving Tekken 7 right now. I'm a Leo main, but also play Jin, Lars, and Kazuya. For Overwatch, I main Mercy, but also play as Lucio, D.Va, and Reaper. Gotta learn to be different classes instead of just one!
Oh, hey, I think I've seen you in the T7 OT. I've been playing a LOT lately, too. What system are you on?

Dragon's Dogma and Bayo 2 <3.

A legend.
Holy fuck, I'm dying.

Hiii welcome,feel free to share the cosplay &#128526;

Ohhh PA!

Working out is fantastic. I started a year and a half ago and it's changed my life completely. Welcome btw!

that's so nice, congrats! really hope the best for you in your new future

welcome! now show those pics

Thanks for the welcome, peeps :) Err, am I allowed to post irl pics here? Otherwise I can link my gallery when I get home

Oh, hey, I think I've seen you in the T7 OT. I've been playing a LOT lately, too. What system are you on?

Dragon's Dogma and Bayo 2 <3.

I feel really dumb for not mentioning Nier and Nier: Automata as part of my fave games too, considering my avvy LOL. And yeah I've been hanging around the T7 OT. I play on PS4

someone here running a NSFW blog? le shock ;p

I know right!

Thanks for the welcome, peeps :) Err, am I allowed to post irl pics here? Otherwise I can link my gallery when I get home

I feel really dumb for not mentioning Nier and Nier: Automata as part of my fave games too, considering my avvy LOL. And yeah I've been hanging around the T7 OT. I play on PS4
Aw, I'm on PC. Would have been nice to play against you. RIP.

Do you mean selfies? People post selfies here sometimes, yes.

Astral Dog

Very cool Rukia you fit very well &#128558;

So... big news that I never saw coming.
omg congrats Tribal can't believe how this turned out.you must be nervous but don't worry about your parents the hardest part finding the groom is done ;)

how do you met
jk you don't have to answer :p

Palmer27

Ooh as an update to me seeming to have freaked out about love in my relationship: all is VERY well. Been a month and he's fucking amazing, sooo happy :D

Very cool Rukia you fit very well &#128558;

omg congrats Tribal can't believe how this turned out.you must be nervous but don't worry about your parents the hardest part finding the groom is done ;)

how do you met
jk you don't have to answer :p

Lol if you really wanna know the truth.. We met on
Grindr.
lol we played a lot of smash bros for wii u and drank margaritas that first night lrol

He was wearing a Zelda beanie on his profile pic... It was basically love at first sight lol

kuYuri

• Your gender?
    Male
  • Your sexual orientation?
    Bi
  • Where Are You From?
    Pennsylvania, US

• How Old Are you?

• Favorite Type of Music?
    Lots of upbeat stuff that isn't dubstep. Favorite instrument is the accordion. LIke to listen to Vocaloid songs and covers of said songs as well.

• Profession or Career interest?
    I work in sales, but have a dream of becoming a game designer

• Favorite video game(s)?

• What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
    Used to do a lot of game design back when I had more time. I also cosplayed/crossplayed more back then but sorta taking a break from that and conventions as well. I'll be happy to share some cosplay pics if you like :) Started working out regularly for over half a year. Results are showing, but I just wanna look fit, not super built. I also run a NSFW blog. It errr, has something to do with sound effects. Cool beans!

Welcome and lovely cosplay~!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Kewl. This is my genderbend cosplay of Rukia. I had a lot of fun doing this at Otakon a few years ago! I'm hoping to get a 9S cosplay ready someday because he's my absolute fave character at the moment and I'm pretty much the same build as him

OTU097Y.png

Very nice! Is that your real hair or a wig? :3

Kevyt

I was looking at some pictures my agency took of an event we had, and I saw I was there. Jesus... I look absolutely terrible. Not one bit photogenic, but eh, that's just how I look. Anyways, I also saw pictures of this other guy who was there and wow he looks amazing. He's attractive and good looking. For some reason he has taken quite some interest in me. He hasn't been shy about it either, lol. I'm just surprised he finds me attractive. He's so much better looking than I am and I'm just wondering what the hell he sees in me. I was thinking at first, he was just friendly but not really... It's just interesting to me. There's so many good looking guys and he's interested in me? :d

RIP me for not going to any Pride events this year.

I think I'm going to my first pride ever! o/

WonderzL

Banned
I was looking at some pictures my agency took of an event we had, and I saw I was there. Jesus... I look absolutely terrible. Not one bit photogenic, but eh, that's just how I look. Anyways, I also saw pictures of this other guy who was there and wow he looks amazing. He's attractive and good looking. For some reason he has taken quite some interest in me. He hasn't been shy about it either, lol. I'm just surprised he finds me attractive. He's so much better looking than I am and I'm just wondering what the hell he sees in me. I was thinking at first, he was just friendly but not really... It's just interesting to me. There's so many good looking guys and he's interested in me? :d

Come on. Love yourself! Besides, there's so much more than looks.

Beth Cyra

Dude I know this feeling so hard from the female side.

Ugly in and out of pictures plus being Trans and slightly muscular it's like a quad whammy lol.

That said I've recently finally accepted it and become okay with it, I can change my body as much as I like but can't change that core bone structure (not at my income anyway) so now I just embrace the monster.

That said with Kale being a thing I now know who I'm gunna cosplay as next woot :D

Congratz on him being interested. From what little I know of you kn a Gaf you've been awesome so I'm glad some one great is taking a shine to ya!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Joel Edgerton To Direct, Lucas Hedges To Star In Gay Deprogram Drama ‘Boy Erased'

Edgerton, who wrote and produced the 2015 sleeper hit The Gift, has adapted the 2016 Garrard memoir of his harrowing time attending Love in Action, an entity that attempts to deprogram LGBT people. The son of a Baptist pastor in a conservative small Arkansas town, Conley was outed to his parents at age 19. Conley was faced with attending a church-supported conversion therapy program that purports to “cure” homosexuality. The alternative was to risk losing his family, friends and his religion.

He entered the program, but instead of emerging from the brutal Twelve-Step Program as heterosexual, he left with the strength to embrace his true identity. The drama covers the difficulty of coming of age as a gay person in a conservative community, and the struggles that can occur when one tries to suppress that sexual identity.

The film will start production in the fall.

Hollycat

I somehow never saw this thread before... So the intro...

Your gender? I am of the lady variety.
Your sexual orientation? I like the ladies.
Where Are You From? America!!
Where Do You Live? Omaha
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? Classical
Profession or Career interest? Um... Is being lazy a career
Favorite video game(s)? The souls series, RPGs in general
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like having a face.

Hoi.

Where Do You Live? Omaha
How Old Are you? 23

Hoi.
Welcome! Yay Souls games and other RPGs and also ladies.

kuYuri

Where Do You Live? Omaha
How Old Are you? 23

Hoi.

Hi there.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Where Do You Live? Omaha
How Old Are you? 23

Hoi.

Hi there! Welcome!

Beth Cyra

Where Do You Live? Omaha
How Old Are you? 23

Hoi.

Welcome welcome.

More Lady lovers always welcome :)

We need more of us up in here.

This babadook thing going on is such a mess lol

Kewl. This is my genderbend cosplay of Rukia. I had a lot of fun doing this at Otakon a few years ago! I'm hoping to get a 9S cosplay ready someday because he's my absolute fave character at the moment and I'm pretty much the same build as him

OTU097Y.png

QlDKg_s-200x150.gif

You look amazing!

Where Do You Live? Omaha
How Old Are you? 23

Hoi.

We're going to get along just fine, lol.

yukimeans_snow, are you Filipino by chance?

Nope, not Filipino

Where Do You Live? Omaha
How Old Are you? 23

Hoi.

I also like having a face. We have a lot in common

This babadook thing going on is such a mess lol

QlDKg_s-200x150.gif

You look amazing!

I've just seen this. You are looking cool as Rukia. You remind me of my Kamukura Izuru (Danganronpa) cosplay.

thanks!

Man, I'd love to cosplay Makoto from Danganronpa someday. I'd like to see your Izuru cosplay :D you would need like....a lot of hair...

Top Bottom