• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Yeah, thats true. How have you been btw?
Been kinda up and down lately. I work 6 days a week now and no real time to do anything else. Friends have been busy with their lives so I have been trying to entertain myself but it makes my depression come and go. Videogames are helping, though. How about you?

I think that says more about Freud than anything else.
Maybe not everyone wants to be with their mom/dad sexually (consciously or subconsciously) but I do think a lot of people subconsciously look for traits in their mates that their parents have/had. I even know a few people who always do it when they date. Most don't realize it at all.

IvorB

At least I made a friend yesterday through Scruff but man the people here are pretty flaky or straight up ignore you.

Yeah Scruff is pretty bad for that. Even if you are chatting to people it's rare to actually get anything productive out of it. Getting a bit sick of it so made a Grindr profile for the first time so I guess I'm going all the way down the rabbit hole now. Then I see sh*t like this on there and I can't even... (not sure what the etiquette is of sharing Grindr pics to be honest).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah Scruff is pretty bad for that. Even if you are chatting to people it's rare to actually get anything productive out of it. Getting a bit sick of it so made a Grindr profile for the first time so I guess I'm going all the way down the rabbit hole now. Then I see sh*t like this on there and I can't even... (not sure what the etiquette is of sharing Grindr pics to be honest).
Basically as long as you dont show dick or ass you're good. Also I guess having a nice body helps to not get reported. Guys in grindr are usually trashier than Scruff and Growlr so you rarely get much chat there.

IvorB

Basically as long as you dont show dick or ass you're good. Also I guess having a nice body helps to not get reported. Guys in grindr are usually trashier than Scruff and Growlr so you rarely get much chat there.

Oh I know the profile guidelines. I meant the general etiquette of sharing pics of Grindr hotties like the one I linked to.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
587a14c8b2.jpg
I crave attention. Gimme attention.

Kevyt

Been kinda up and down lately. I work 6 days a week now and no real time to do anything else. Friends have been busy with their lives so I have been trying to entertain myself but it makes my depression come and go. Videogames are helping, though. How about you?

Oh, awww... Same thing basically but my job allows me to socialize a lot so I like it.

Do you interact with a lot of people based on your job or nah?

Oh, awww... Same thing basically but my job allows me to socialize a lot so I like it.

Do you interact with a lot of people based on your job or nah?
Not really, either it's so busy that not much is said or it is so slow that I just have awkward chit chat with the boss.

Oh... :( Well I managed to make most people around me angry so I don't even know if I have friends now, lol :(
That sucks. I have a similar issue. I am usually shy but when I get to know someone I tend to talk too much. Which I noticed has been a more recent thing. I know a few people who don't like it when I talk too much.

So I'm a member now? This is a weird turn of events.

Anyway, on topic, what are some good gay pride anthems? I have a snarky friend who said there were no better pride anthems than "Born this Way", and I'd like to prove him wrong.

Have others played Night in the Woods? I have issues with the game but I like the characters. Mae, Gregg and Angus in particular. I'd watch a cartoon of these characters.
So I'm a member now? This is a weird turn of events.

Anyway, on topic, what are some good gay pride anthems? I have a snarky friend who said there were no better pride anthems than "Born this Way", and I'd like to prove him wrong.
Don't Stop Me Now, a bi pride anthem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Rayis

Here I am at home wishing I don't drown due to the relentless rain, thankfully my area isn't flooded, hopefully it stays that way, also I drove by a tornado yesterday, that was fun!

Wish me luck LGBTQIA-GAF, surviving Hurricane Harvey.

Gibbs

Here I am at home wishing I don't drown due to the relentless rain, thankfully my area isn't flooded, hopefully it stays that way, also I drove by a tornado yesterday, that was fun!

My area actually sent news reporters to Texas to live stream it and its heart breaking seeing the devastation. Please be safe and keep an eye on the dangerous rains thats going to continue for days. I can't imagine the stress of it.

Thinking of you! Best of luck.

Matsukaze

Have others played Night in the Woods? I have issues with the game but I like the characters. Mae, Gregg and Angus in particular. I'd watch a cartoon of these characters.
Night in the Woods is pretty good. I had no idea what to expect going into it but I thought the cast of characters was pretty well-written and its length was just right - not too short that I felt it flew by and not too long that it overstayed its welcome.

Mae was probably my favorite character, but I also liked Angus and Germ Warfare.

Stay safe!

OrionX

Wait so this isn't The Great Flood? I assumed this shit was happening everywhere.

Rayis

Wait so this isn't The Great Flood? I assumed this shit was happening everywhere.

I mean, it is a great flood, it just disproportionately affects some areas more than others, there are places a few blocks away from me completely underwater, my area could very well flood as well if it continues raining as it is, which unfortunately, the forecast says it might since the storm will re-enter the Gulf of Mexico and then turn north inland into Houston again, worst case scenario seems likely to happen.

OrionX

I mean, it is a great flood, it just disproportionately affects some areas more than others, there are places a few blocks away from me completely underwater, my area could very well flood as well if it continues raining as it is, which unfortunately, the forecast says it might since the storm will re-enter the Gulf of Mexico and then turn north inland into Houston again, worst case scenario seems likely to happen.

I was just making a dumb joke. I try to relieve my stress through humor. :p

I've been lucky so far too, but yeah it's crazy to think this will likely go on for days.

Crayons

Banned
do you guys remember how i was joking about hitting on my boss? Well, I never did.

But he was just staring into my eyes right now while he was ran his fingers through his hair.

this shit is unreal

Kevyt

do you guys remember how i was joking about hitting on my boss? Well, I never did.

But he was just staring into my eyes right now while he was ran his fingers through his hair.

this shit is unreal

Yeah I mean it's crazy someone would stare into your eyes while they're running their fingers through their hair! The madness...

this shit is unreal

Had to reread that. For a second I thought you said he was running his fingers through your hair

Top Bottom