• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Here I am at home wishing I don't drown due to the relentless rain, thankfully my area isn't flooded, hopefully it stays that way, also I drove by a tornado yesterday, that was fun!

Wish me luck LGBTQIA-GAF, surviving Hurricane Harvey.

just move away

there are some nice houses on zillow

CIlEdub.jpg

SRRiRNR.jpg

XOvFmwd.jpg

IQXUU1a.png

Gibbs

do you guys remember how i was joking about hitting on my boss? Well, I never did.

But he was just staring into my eyes right now while he was ran his fingers through his hair.

this shit is unreal

Umm... holy crap

he is flirting with me. He was literally just staring at me stroking his hair

Uhh he better back off. My Crayons! =(

i am so fucked. Maybe he found my tinder and realized I'm gay

I'd be like bruh I don't like you like that. I'm here for the job, not you.

just move away

there are some nice houses on zillow

CIlEdub.jpg

SRRiRNR.jpg

<3 those.

Crayons

Banned
Umm... holy crap

Uhh he better back off. My Crayons! =(

I'd be like bruh I don't like you like that. I'm here for the job, not you.
its so awkward like if he was the other manager i might go through with it buy this guy, really not into him so its just like awkward

Gibbs

its so awkward like if he was the other manager i might go through with it buy this guy, really not into him so its just like awkward

I can't imagine how awkward it is. Ugh. Hopefully he stops the flirting and things go back to the way it was. Though this other manager has me intrigued now.

Alavard

I was able to check out Ottawa's Pride Parade yesterday, and really enjoyed it. Nice size crowds and smiles everywhere. I walked along most of the route when deciding where I would stand, and I was pleasantly surprised just how many families with young kids were there.

It just really felt good to be among so many people filled with acceptance and positivity .

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ratsky GoT had 20 million viewers. &#128133;&#127997;

12 million live for the finale and a nearly 30 million per episode average when factoring in HBO Now and all the other VoD shit. Impressive that America has such bad taste, but not unsurprising considering who the prezident iz

So I'm seeing lady Gaga in concert today. Friend had an extra ticket cause his cousin bailed and my college is super close to where it's being held so I said ... sure lol

I'm gonna be so out of place :x but I'm excited lol

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Been trying out Planet Romeo and Jack'd over the weekend. These dating apps feel so inpersonal.
This is a common refrain, but it helps not to frame these as dating apps. They're designed to let you sift through a ton of people and easily contact them, and they serve that purpose well.

Yeah, I know not to let myself get too bothered by them. I'm just really yearning to speak with some of own irl. I think there's going to be a meetup at the local lgbt center later this week. I should give that a spin.

Gibbs

This hot guy I follow on Instagram and snapchat accidently sent me a penis picture. He panicked and I told him it happened to the best of us.

What an evening.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
This hot guy I follow on Instagram and snapchat accidently sent me a penis picture. He panicked and I told him it happened to the best of us.

What an evening.

We've all done this, right

Like oops how did Snapchat open while I was yankin' mah crank omg &#128122;

Gibbs

Follow me on Snapchat yall.. quote below. Xoxo
[EMAIL="danym0317"].[/email]

Added you! If anyone wants to add me, it's mchaney3563. Sometimes I sing, sometimes I cry. It's all in the experience.

&#128064;&#128064; yas ok sis

We've all done this, right

Like oops how did Snapchat open while I was yankin' mah crank omg &#128122;

"accidently"

Right?! Snapchat just magically took a picture of his dick as it was out. I mean I was pleased to know what he is packin', but I know he's straight as he always post pictures with this girl... or it could be his gay bff. UGH. Maybe I need to send him a dick pic now.

DOWN

Banned
I just use Instagram now. It does Snapchat and more basically these days so I don’t really want a separate app like Snapchat for stories.

Hell, seems many people feel that way since Instagram stories is already way more popular than Snapchat now

Kevyt

I just use Instagram now. It does Snapchat and more basically these days so I don’t really want a separate app like Snapchat for stories.

Hell, seems many people feel that way since Instagram stories is already way more popular than Snapchat now

Oh I didnt know what IG basically copied snapchat stories!

Gibbs

I prefer snapchat over Instagram stories. I mean it's not bad but most people I know use snapchat daily over Instagram which they rarely use.

a what

this

butt wink
Added you! If anyone wants to add me, it's mchaney3563. Sometimes I sing, sometimes I cry. It's all in the experience.

Right?! Snapchat just magically took a picture of his dick as it was out. I mean I was pleased to know what he is packin', but I know he's straight as he always post pictures with this girl... or it could be his gay bff. UGH. Maybe I need to send him a dick pic now.

do it. and tell him everyone does it.

That doesn't mean he's straight, also sending unsolicited dick pics would be a bad idea.

Top Bottom