• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lightning Returns trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hj6L7.png

You can't fool me into thinking this is a sequel to a better game, GT.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Outfit looks retarded. Graphics look like shit. Framerate sucks.

stripper pollessssss

thuway

Beat the first two, don't understand the plot, will pick up when its $19.99 because I can't not play a HD RPG with decent production values. :(

I burst out laughing when I saw her in those shades man.

Okay, so the battle system IS the same as the other games, only instead of fumbling through a menu you choose with the buttons.

That's cool I guess.

Dantis

Oh lord, that looks terrible.

Who was the narrator? Was that Hope or Noel or someone?

Lightning's outfit is bare-backed. Of course it is! How could it not be? God forbid she'd wear clothes.

She looks REALLY stupid in sunglasses.

The combat looked tremendously unexciting, and strangely similar to FF13. Also, not seamless?

Graphics are disappointing, and animations look outdated. Lightning's model looks nice at least.

Wow, this looks bad.

Framerate all over the place (which could admittedly be the video), total lack of lighting effects, simple geometry, wonky out-of-combat animation, some really rough texture work in the town... also lol sunglasses

What's going on here?

Toki767

She's wearing even less clothes than I thought...pretty much backless AND sideless...and she spun her way down a pole...

Can't say I was impressed with that trailer. Lightning costume looks more ridiculous in motion. Not sure what to think of the battles.

XenodudeX

Wow, this looks bad.

Framerate all over the place (which could admittedly be the video), total lack of lighting effects, simple geometry, wonky out-of-combat animation, some really rough texture work in the town... also lol sunglasses

What's going on here?

Could it be a early version of the game?

Naah, couldn't be.

Dantis

I just realised. It's a Final Fantasy 13 sequel about the final thirteen days.

The best name they can come up with is Lightning Returns.

What.

george_us

That city is really...square.

I also take back what I said about Lightning's outfit. It looks awful. Actually the entire thing looked awful. I await this glorious train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom