• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

clem84

Gold Member
I ordered on gamestop.com but they charged me 15USD twice, for the LE and Amiibo set. :(

No choice but to order from a US retailer as it's sold out on all Canadian retailers.

For those who have GCU with Best Buy. If I already have orders placed online and I signup for GCU, do all my orders that I currently have get updated automatically or will I have to cancel and re-order everything?

Cleve

For those who have GCU with Best Buy. If I already have orders placed online and I signup for GCU, do all my orders that I currently have get updated automatically or will I have to cancel and re-order everything?

You'd have to cancel and re-order. Maybe a call to customer service would help.

Tornix

Best Buy would put it up right after I started work and by the time I took a break it was too late. I would've liked to get it with my GCU, but at least I have it preordered at GS.

Some idiot on CheapAssGamer apparently ordered a bunch and canceled them. He will probably be banned shortly.

Kg5rnhU.png

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/361999-fire-emblem-echos-limited-edition-gs-still-up/page-68

If they won't help you can also return and rebuy at a store after you receive them.

I decided to pass on this LE. I don't have much need for the items included and the packaging seems gigantic! I am noticing lately how much larger the CE/LE packaging has been. For example, the radiant historia remake LE is a huge box as well. I just don't have space for these things :(

Velcro Fly

Anyone with two want to be honorable and hook up someone else on GAF with the extra would be cool. Help combat scalpers.

Carnby

Surprised to see that it's shipping only for Best Buy. Oh well, preordered.

The chances of your copy shipping to you in good condition are high and preferable when compared to in store pick, where an employee's nuts will be resting on your copy until it is picked up.

Ekid

For french peiple it's up on Fnac at the bargain price of 99.90€...

I guess it's just a place-holder price and it will go down later.

LiK

Shit, I missed the BB. Had BB money to burn. Noooooo

I woke up early too but I wasn't checking the thread. Dammit.

Shit, I missed the BB. Had BB money to burn. Noooooo

I woke up early too but I wasn't checking the thread. Dammit.

i put it up as i had a page refresher on it. i checked wario64 but he didn't have it up so i posted it here. it was on for about an hour. starting at 9:10pm EST

zulux21

best buy went up 20 min after I left for work, and sold out 5 minutes before I checked at work.

oh well.

maybe I will get lucky and it will go back up on amazon for a bit.

the LE isn't super impressive anyways so it's not like it's a big deal anyways. I have an order in on gamestop but I am not sure if I will keep it. I am already getting the game for $25 from best buy, and for the $40 other dollars I can likely buy a much better art book.

Ridley327

The chances of your copy shipping to you in good condition are high and preferable when compared to in store pick, where an employee's nuts will be resting on your copy until it is picked up.

I actually work for the company, and I can confirm that my nuts stay firmly in my pants at all times!

RMI

Banned
If they're selling at cost or cost + shipping I don't see a problem with it. But if they're trying to make money then shame them.

they're absolutely trying to make money. why would you do this and sell at cost? the thing is just on pre-order now, and it's not like you can't just cancel your pre-order at basically all retailers.

nubbe

For french peiple it's up on Fnac at the bargain price of ...

I guess it's just a place-holder price and it will go down later.

Swedish retailers have it for €149
and the best price I've seen in on Amazon for €89

Given that the price of the Amiibos are almost €20, I think €99 is the regular price

Ekid

Swedish retailers have it for €149
and the best price I've seen in on Amazon for €89

Given that the price of the Amiibos are almost €20, I think €99 is the regular price

That's impossible, we can't go from 60$ to 100€. That would be a first and a very bad joke.

Weevilone

Bummed to miss out on the Best Buy preorders. I generally have much better luck with them not arriving smashed than Amazon.

That being said, my Mass Effect with steelbook arrived demolished yesterday from BB.

nubbe

That's impossible, we can't go from 60$ to 100€. That would be a first and a very bad joke.

If your refering to the NA edition, it doesn't have the Amiibos.
The EU edition have the two Amiibos, that automatically increases the price by +€30 at a minimum for the EU edition.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
freakin' hell, once again, the damn thing goes up while I'm sleeping. & there's no discount from GameStop.

The ONE FE game where I feel like the gameplay will finally click with me, & of course I can't get it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
freakin' hell, once again, the damn thing goes up while I'm sleeping. & there's no discount from GameStop.

The ONE FE game where I feel like the gameplay will finally click with me, & of course I can't get it.

I'm pretty sure you will be able to get it. Unless you won't play the normal version of the game.

Ekid

If your refering to the NA edition, it doesn't have the Amiibos.
The EU edition have the two Amiibos, that automatically increases the price by +€30 at a minimum for the EU edition.
Oh okay I didn't know.

So if I got that right, we have:
Limited edition NA: 60$.
Pack of the two amiibos NA: 25$.
Limited edition EU(same as NA + the two amiibos): 100€.
Amiibos EU: 20€ each.

What the fuck Shibata.

sfried

Just wondering, at what time did the Best Buy LE sell out? I was awake that time, but when I checked BB's website (around 12PM-ish EST), it (still) wasn't listed.

Top Bottom