• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

vulva

or he more than likely means that hed appreciate it showing up in here while hes driving so he knows where to look when he can check

He won't know even which page to check, he'd need to spend time reading through the thread and possibly switching pages. At that point he'd be better off just having the amazon url left open in his browser and to refresh it once he's no longer driving.

Though I wouldn't put it past someone to be checking their phone for an amazon link while driving, thinking it's just a quick check.

UCBooties

Ahh, much better.. GCU + $5 gift certificate redeemed, and free shipping!

I can't believe I bought another Amiibo. I was totally off them for the longest time and Breath of the Wild dragged me back in.

I know... and now I'm trying to find the old series Zelda Amiibos and kicking myself for not getting Link and Zelda when my local Walmart had about 8 of each...

zulux21

so just got home to see this.
gamestop is already sold out correct.
best buy and amazon haven't gone live yet though?

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

Neo Member
Grabbed a copy at Gamestop in store. They've never failed me on pre-orders...but it felt bad going in there and the lady was trying really hard to sell me a Pro card, but I wouldn't bite because gamestop is my last resort for pre-ordering. BB and Amazon come first...so I'll cancel as soon as those go up.

They all sold out while you were away
Don't listen to LiK's lies!!!

Hmm....I still don't know how much I managed to get a Fates SE. I know it was on Amazon but I had no idea when preorders would start. Plus I was working and heard about the SE long after it was announced.

Just did an in-store preorder at GS. Despite not having an issue with BB with regards to the Tokyo Mirage LE via online, the issues with both Awakening and the Fates LE made me go with GS once again as I preordered both of those in-store and was able to get both Day 1 without issue.

It will be my backup once both Amazon and BB go live though.

Korigama

Nintendo can kiss my ass. I'm not doing this shit again after the Fates Special Edition, especially since I won't have to feel miserable about not getting it no matter how hard I try (no "buy this one or you won't get everything on one cart!" to tempt me with here). Screw them and their incessant scarcity, I have things to buy from companies that would actually want my money.

Femto.

Nintendo can kiss my ass. I'm not doing this shit again after the Fates Special Edition, especially since I won't have to feel miserable about not getting it no matter how hard I try. Screw them and their incessant scarcity, I have things to buy from companies that would actually want my money.

If it helps and you live in the US, GameStop still has them in-store. Just got home from putting in an order.

Korigama

If it helps and you live in the US, GameStop still has them in-store. Just got home from putting in an order.
I don't mind buying from GameStop, but I'll probably still pass on this one. Thanks for letting me know about it, though (hoping that everyone who does want it will have a chance to get one before scalpers snatch them up).

Just got back from GameStop and my pre-order is all set! Traded in a few games for this which I don't normally do but this is a Fire Emblem LE and there's no way I'm missing it.

Okay I've calmed down now. Ready and waiting to preorder! Also waiting for the amiibos. Cause they've been up on Amazon but have never went live.

EDIT: What the ever living freak I just got a jumpscare ad on this site!

Fuck all of this. I'm enroute to GS now, I'm not going to let Amazon dick me over again with another fucking Nintendo LE.

If I get one at Amazon, I'll just cancel the one from Gamestop.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I got my copy in store pre-ordered too (my SO ran the errand for me). I think I'm good now! Avoiding Amazon...

So this had me thinking... maybe we should create a Limited Edition OT for GAF for discussions? I see similar faces in a lot of the topics. I don't think there is one made. I definitely wouldn't have time to OT it, but I could definitely contribute.

Femto.

I don't mind buying from GameStop, but I'll probably still pass on this one. Thanks for letting me know about it, though (hoping that everyone who does want it will have a chance to get one before scalpers snatch them up).
No prob!

Fuck all of this. I'm enroute to GS now, I'm not going to let Amazon dick me over again with another fucking Nintendo LE.

If I get one at Amazon, I'll just cancel the one from Gamestop.

I'm going to keep my GameStop in-store order just in case Amazon does screw me over. I haven't been affected by the Fates or Zelda LEs but I'm not chancing it.

JayEH

Hope this isn't a case where the game page is up for a day or two on amazon before it actually goes live...

RootCause

👀👀👀
Would be funny if they did it at 3 am
Oh Amazon
Funny you say!
200.gif

syncyes

I got a really good deal on Amazon for the standard edition by fighting with reps a lot (only 21 dollars!) so for the first time ever I am dithering about whether or not to try and get this LE. I want it but I got such a good deal ahhh

Hmmmm maybe I can resell someone the standard edition for below MSRP...?

Top Bottom