• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if the PAX variant will be the same as the supposed 'pre-order' variant that was mentioned before.

Sondar

I wonder if the PAX variant will be the same as the supposed 'pre-order' variant that was mentioned before.

Would be nice. I've put money aside for buying Ys CE Vita from eBay as I'm pretty convinced I'll be too slow to buy from LRG, so guess I need to add more money for this variant!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'll be at PAX, so I may be able to proxy for a few people (I assume there's a limit of 1-2 a person on it), so we'll wait for more info on that.
If you don't mind shipping to Canada and don't want a huge mark up I'd love Jotun (I can dream can't I?). It's the only game I've wanted and missed. :(

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
(Maybe LRG can hold stuff for me at PAX for being a super GAF user... or something :x) I want to know what will be there, and may impulse buy!

Saoshyant

I imagine everyone got their LawBreakers codes by now. Did anyone manage not to be able to redeem the preorder DLC code (the third one in the list)? Mine's not working and I want to know if I'm alone or if I'm doing something wrong (maybe it's not redeemable in the PSN store but elsewhere?).

BoatAck

I imagine everyone got their LawBreakers codes by now. Did anyone manage not to be able to redeem the preorder DLC code (the third one in the list)? Mine's not working and I want to know if I'm alone or if I'm doing something wrong (maybe it's not redeemable in the PSN store but elsewhere?).

Just tried mine. It did not work for me either.

blazeuk

Mine didn't work, LRG mentioned something a few days ago in this thread about them not being activated yet but thought they were going to be done the day after they made that comment, still nothing yet though.

NDPsycho

I'll be at PAX, so I may be able to proxy for a few people (I assume there's a limit of 1-2 a person on it), so we'll wait for more info on that.

If you or anyone else going to PAX would be willing to get me a vita copy, I'd greatly appreciate it. Not sure what I can help with in return, as we never have anything like that here...

zeopower6

Seems they posted about some PAX details on CAG.

We'll have an exclusive cover variant for PS4. We'll also have a vending machine for the new trading cards - $0.50 for a random card. We'll have a ton of quarters behind the counter if you don't come with change handy. No idea if we'll have the free postcards - it's easier to bring those to east coast events since we drive a van to those (the post cards weigh a ton).

Important thing - we'll have a raffle at PAX for one copy of every game we've ever released on PS4 and Vita (standard editions only - no variants, collector's editions, or distributed titles). To enter, just bring the card that will be in your swag bag to our booth and we'll hole punch it and give you a raffle ticket. Every game you buy in our booth will get you another entry. We'll have some other methods to enter as well but haven't nailed them down yet. We're using this raffle as a way to get people to our booth - a lot of people missed us at PAX East so we didn't want to repeat that.

I think the variant refers to Ys so no Vita PAX Variant for that. That raffle sounds incredible.

Also all there are two PS4-only games scheduled for all of September from LRG. Then the Shadow Warrior 2 variant alongside. We can probably narrow down what they may be from the list of PS4-only titles in the upcoming list.
- Aaero (PS4 [])
- Absolver: Online Melee Action ~ Exclusive Variant (PS4 [])
- Battle Princess Madelyn (PSV / PS4 [])
- The Flame in the Flood (PS4 [])
- Ghost Blade HD (PS4 [2,000] [§ {Play-Asia / Sold Out}])
- Kero Blaster (PS4 []))
- Layers of Fear (PS4 [])
- Mages of Mystralia (PS4 [])
- Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (PS4 [])
- Tharsis (PS4 [])
- Volume (PS4 [])

Mostly I hope Kero Blaster or Ghost Blade are up for September. :)

i-Jest

Seems they posted about some PAX details on CAG.

I think the variant refers to Ys so no Vita PAX Variant for that. That raffle sounds incredible.

Also all there are two PS4-only games scheduled for all of September from LRG. Then the Shadow Warrior 2 variant alongside. We can probably narrow down what they may be from the list of PS4-only titles in the upcoming list.
Mostly I hope Kero Blaster or Ghost Blade are up for September. :)

To think someone has a chance to win Saturday Morning RPG or Futuridium....Ugh, why can't this be me?

zeopower6

To think someone has a chance to win Saturday Morning RPG or Futuridium....Ugh, why can't this be me?

You probably also have a chance come Black Friday this year as well if they have similar deals. :) I wonder how many entries some people will end up with. I hope whoever wins the lot of games treasures that collection 'cause that is quite the haul.

Sondar

Having a brain freeze here, but when are the Plague Road Vita Kickstarter cover/version shipping?

Just had a dispatch email from LRG just showing Plague Road Vita & Oceanhorn Vita.

i-Jest

You probably also have a chance come Black Friday this year as well if they have similar deals. :) I wonder how many entries some people will end up with. I hope whoever wins the lot of games treasures that collection 'cause that is quite the haul.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Black Friday then.

Honest question: is Futuridium all that desirable? I remember it taking a while to sell out.

I get SMRPG though. Had a lot of fun with that one.

No idea, but I've wanted to add both versions to my collection for a while now.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My only real complaint about the one game (Shadow Complex) I got from their BF deal was I paid right away and they didn't bother shipping it until January. I can understand a week or two but they took over 6 weeks before shipping it.

Shizuka

Just sent a ticket to the customer support, finally. My games were shipped on July 11th, but the games never arrived and the tracking never worked, which makes me question if they were even shipped in the first place. Every single order prior to that one arrived two weeks after they were shipped.

Just sent a ticket to the customer support, finally. My games were shipped on July 11th, but the games never arrived and the tracking never worked, which makes me question if they were even shipped in the first place. Every single order prior to that one arrived two weeks after they were shipped.

Yep, that sounds like Asendia. Just lost another parcel thanks to them. Not LRG, though. (GAME UK)

Is it possible to ask LRG to ship with something other than Ascendia? I really, really don't want something to happen to my hold shipment.

BBboy20

WB LE arrived. Love the packaging so much.
F0h3wXY.jpg

Same.

zeopower6

Ys and Asdivine are up on the LRG site. Only a matter of time before announcement?

3000 copies for PS4 CE and 3000 for Vita CE.

No copy numbers on standards.

Asdivine is 4800 PS4 and 3800 Vita.

hawk2025

Perfect solution.

No alternate covers, just a simple open window of 24 hours to get a game once it's ready for production.

Very happy :)

zeopower6

We've heard your feedback after Wonder Boy and Night Trap and for the first time since our Skullgirls run in 2015 - Ys Origin will be sold as a preorder and be manufactured to demand. The Collector's Edition will be limited to just 3,000 copies per platform, but the standard edition will be open to order for a full 24-hour window. After 24 hours pass, orders will close.

http://mailchi.mp/limitedrungames/ys-origin-and-asdivine-hearts-available-this-fantasy-friday

Sounds good.

The email also priced the Vita CE at 29.99 but it was an error. :(

Jimm

So happy about this pre order thing. Exactly what i wanted. I hope I can snag Asdivine Hearts in the same transaction though.

If I recall correctly, LRG originally said 2k Ys CE for each platform, so an additional thousand is very welcome. Super excited to grab that and Asdivine Friday, and really happy to see LRG open up the ordering window.

Top Bottom