• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamNW

I'm curious to see what the rewards program looks like when they roll it out (presumably this afternoon or later this week).

Samuray

@LRG: I really don't wanna open a support ticket for this quesrion so I hope you'll see this:

I finally got the code for the "Oddworld" playing cards and I'm wondering if it might fuck up DDP when I add them to my next order.
I believe that if I were them separately right now they would be marked with some random value, correct? But how will this be handled when ordered together with a game or two, to Germany?

Would really like to avoid complications with this. Thank you!

Some interesting stuff from LRG over at GameFAQ's:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/75017050

Some choice quotes:

Personally I'd love to get Xcom on Vita physical...

Maybe, it'd be tough but could happen...

The Atelier games are definitely a priority for us!

I'm a huge Senran Kagura fan so don't worry!

Salt and Sanctuary is coming out from us once it's finished on Vita.

I know one day we would like to see about localizing some Vita titles that never made it out of Japan, but that's a long term goal!

And best of all, this:

We may or may not have at least 5 of these! ;)

The list (I've bolded the ones I think are all but confirmed):

Severed
Guacamelee
Mutant Blobs
Ray Gigant
Risk of Rain
Darkest Dungeon
Several Koei Tecmo games like Atelier, Attack on Titan and Berserk
Velocity Ultra (or was this happening bundled with 2X? Either way, Ultra is the better game)
Rogue Legacy
Steamworld x2
Sound Shapes
Escape Plan
La Mulana EX
Fez
Bastion
TxK
Rocketbirds x2
Sine Mora
Flying Hamster
Super Stardust
Limbo
Pixeljunk series
Resogun (maybe on PS4 tho)
Frozen Synapse Prime
Oddworld Munch
Ys Origin
and more

Several games on that list I'm only mildly interested in, especially the ones I've already played years ago on PC. Fez and Bastion for instance are kinda meh imo. Not a huge fan of the Velocity games either. Forking out $40 (incl shipping) for a game like Limbo would also be relatively unpleasant.

Sorry I should clarify, that list was something someone posted that they wanted all the games on, and LRG replied saying they might have 5.

Clive

Who the hell asked for Flying Hamster? I mean, it's a cute game, but that's about it.

Can't answer your question but I thought it was a fun game. I'd take it over several of the releases that we have gotten so far. A cute, fun colorful shmup like that would fit nicely on the shelf.

What I want more than Flying Hamster though is Game Atelier's next game, Monster Boy. Wonder Boy in Monster World which it draws a lot of inspiration from is a very underrated Genesis game. Monster Boy is coming to PS4, Switch and Xbox One and I'd sign up for a copy on each platform. Plus one copy of Flying Hamster for Vita.

Semoreh

I hope it's not Escape Plan, but it being a Sony game the chances are pretty low.

Flying Hamster, never heard of it.

The rest of the list is fine by me, can't wait to see which games will be released :D

Shizuka

From LRG Forums:

Right now and this is subject to change, and probably will...

March 17th PS4 Exclusive, PS4/Vita game
March 24th PS4 Exclusive
March 31st PS4/Vita game
April 7th PS4 Exclusive, PS4/Vita game

Again this is all just what we want to see and may not actually happen.

When's the Vita exclusive? All these PS4 exclusives and my Vita is feeling lonely.

Edit: Oh wait, there was another post after that:

Oh shit there is a Vita exclusive in there hold up.

March 17th PS4 Exclusive, PS4/Vita game
March 24th PS4 Exclusive
March 31st PS4/Vita game
April 7th PS4 Exclusive, PS4/Vita game, Vita Exclusive

Some of these titles might get shifted around, but I know the dates are definitely sale dates.

Four Vita titles in less than a month, my Vita is no longer feeling lonely... But my wallet will be after all the money is taken from it.

I hope they accept the idea of enabling the hold shipment service once a month and open it again come March 17th's run.

Edit 2: And just like that:

@LimitedRunGames
A bunch of new game announcements are coming at you tomorrow! Get excited!

Who the hell asked for Flying Hamster? I mean, it's a cute game, but that's about it.

I would buy it. It's actually quite a cool game and it's a shmup. :)
I'm actually a lot more interested in some of the smaller niche titles than bigger games like Firewatch or Shadow Complex.

emb

Late March looking packed. That much at once, might have to seriously consider which ones I can skip. March 24th game seems like it could at least be pushed/pulled to line up with the 17th or 31st.

Sealtest

What ever happened with them working on getting Maiden of Black Water? I don't follow this thread well enough to see if they've said anything about it.

Four Vita titles in less than a month, my Vita is no longer feeling lonely... But my wallet will be after all the money is taken from it.

I hope they accept the idea of enabling the hold shipment service once a month and open it again come March 17th's run.

Edit 2: And just like that:

I hope they get the holding service working again too. That's like... £132 for me if I wanted all of the games (minus one lot of shipping since I can get the Vita exclusive and the last multi-plat together).

I'm kinda hoping that there's some games in there that I don't want. That's too much in too short a period.

I hope they get the holding service working again too. That's like... £132 for me if I wanted all of the games (minus one lot of shipping since I can get the Vita exclusive and the last multi-plat together).

I'm kinda hoping that there's some games in there that I don't want. That's too much in too short a period.

We're trying to work out a better way to do held shipments because the current way is really bad for both us and customers. We've got an idea, we just need to work out the specifics.

No clue here either.

C5R69t8WcAATjuw.png:large

C5R7Bc1WYAQ3-Ba.png:large

C5R7GHlWAAEm3Jv.png:large

C5R7LfKXUAAQXtp.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom