• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnby

I hope the DLC is free, especially for us since we bought fancy special editions; it's not like we got plain digital versions on a Steam sale.

The thing that sucks, though, is that the DLC won't be physically preserved on our copies, it'll just exist as digital files on our hard drives. And physically preserving games is the original point to Limited Run Games.

Yuuup. Doesnt make me regret buying it any less.

Saoshyant

Stranger of Sword City Revisited is apparently not getting a physical release. As someone who owns the LE for the first version, this bothers me. Save us, LRG!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I already deleted Ray Gigant off my Vita in anticipation. The uhh memory card also filled up for it, too :/ I'll need to get a 64GB at some point >_> (I can't remember if DLC gets transferred the the new card when transferring or if it needs to be redownloaded? Been a while since I changed cards.)

Are there still more shipping notices going out for Silver Case? I'm sure I'll get it on Monday, and packing 1000 boxes would probably take some time, I'm sure :p

blazeuk

Skullgirls update-

http://skullgirls.com/2017/02/skullgirls-lrg-physical-edition-update2/

Short version is 5 weeks for PS4, 5-7 for Vita. That's estimated rather than precise, and I doubt it includes shipping time. Personally I'm in no rush so long as it gets here.

I'm not in any hurry for it either, only annoying thing is that I know Volume is already done and it's just sitting there waiting for Skullgirls to be ready before it ships. I was going to ask LRG if they could throw Volume into the hold service package that I'll be having sent out but I figured that would probably cause them even more of a headache over what's been sent and what hasn't.

i-Jest

This may have been brought up already, so forgive me if it has, but what are the chances for Citizens of Earth getting an LRG run?

Clive

This may have been brought up already, so forgive me if it has, but what are the chances for Citizens of Earth getting an LRG run?

Atlus/SEGA was the publisher and I'd guess that makes it less likely to get a print from LRG. No official word to my knowledge.

i-Jest

Atlus/SEGA was the publisher and I'd guess that makes it less likely to get a print from LRG. No official word to my knowledge.

I generally read good things about the game. I'd like to think a physical release would atleast be considered.

Ah shoot. Going to edit my post. I thought I was tracking Silver Case but it was the Swindle.
SC not shipped yet. I thought I ordered it immediately too. I think I had a lower order number than anyone else that had posted theirs.

i had 47754 but i guess not low enough for first batch

Samuray

No, unfortunately we can't combine into or modify orders from that long ago.

If I may I would like to repeat my question from one or two pages back, as it remained unanswered:

@LRG: Will adding the cards to a fresh order, for example on March 17, screw up DDP to Germany?

(I would have taken this matter elsewhere but I don't use Twitter and didn't wanna open a support ticket just for this)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
If I may I would like to repeat my question from one or two pages back, as it remained unanswered:

@LRG: Will adding the cards to a fresh order, for example on March 17, screw up DDP to Germany?

(I would have taken this matter elsewhere but I don't use Twitter and didn't wanna open a support ticket just for this)

There's really no harm in opening a ticket. It's likely an easy one to answer and you should get a response in 24 hours. Sharing the answer here though would help. :)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't get to order my Silver Case until later that day, so mine will prob get shipped tomorrow, I'm guessing.

Samuray

There's really no harm in opening a ticket. It's likely an easy one to answer and you should get a response in 24 hours. Sharing the answer here though would help. :)

Yeah, you're right, of course. It's just that I JUST had opened my first ticket because I was left out when the card codes were sent....add to that the fact that customer service closed that ticket after sending me a code which kinda felt a little...well, I didn't want to bother them again so soon.

In addition I'm worried that I'll have to open another ticket in the near future because I believe I'm the only person in here (?) who has not received his "Oxenfree" +'"AquaKitty" + soundtrack order yet. But I'm still clinging to hope...

So today is the last day for the PlayAsia free shipping. Should i preorder ys origins or are we likely to get that here through LRG?

I honestly would not expect one from them as many of the people who would buy from LRG, are also ones who know of PlayAsia and will just get it from them. Even if LRG were to do a print of it, it will not be cheaper than the price PlayAsia has it for, especially with the free shipping they have atm. The only difference you would even see between an Asian version and LRG version is that one would have the LRG logo and that's it.

Also if anyone would like to know who the likely publisher is for Ys Origin in Asia, EastAsiaSoft retweeted the announcement, which we knew they wanted to get into publishing games of their own after their prints with LRG (they started with another print of Soldner).

Dwayne

I honestly would not expect one from them as many of the people who would buy from LRG, are also ones who know of PlayAsia and will just get it from them. Even if LRG were to do a print of it, it will not be cheaper than the price PlayAsia has it for, especially with the free shipping they have atm. The only difference you would even see between an Asian version and LRG version is that one would have the LRG logo and that's it.

Also if anyone would like to know who the likely publisher is for Ys Origin in Asia, EastAsiaSoft retweeted the announcement, which we knew they wanted to get into publishing games of their own after their prints with LRG (they started with another print of Soldner).

Potentially a later release with LRG or anyone else would include the upcoming patch, which matters to some people. I went with Play-Asia myself, who can refuse that price :O

Potentially a later release with LRG or anyone else would include the upcoming patch, which matters to some people. I went with Play-Asia myself, who can refuse that price :O

I guess it just depends on when they send off the master data to Sony and when the patch is, because both Vita and PS4 physicals are due for May (probably when Vita releases on the 30th). They have 3 months between now and when the release will likely be, and considering what exactly needs to be fixed in a patch, I would expect said patch to be a week or 2 away, at most. You can expect that PS4 patch to be part of the master data that ends up getting the print.

The only fixes that wouldn't make it onto the physical copies, are any that might need to be done for the Vita version.

Dwayne

eastasiasoft's new release
PS4 shmup Blue Rider coming to Asia & Japan. Digital March 10, Physical LE April 2017! Reserve your copy @playasia!
C5uCVP9UsAENkFl.jpg:small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom