• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

10% left for Dariusburst. It's worth mentioning that this is Limited Run Games first $50 Vita title and it's selling faster than I imagined.

oldmario

i wonder if we'll get a physical release of Musync since the trophies for it popped up but they're for the Japanese PSN release i think

Well, there is this thing...the vita active base aren't there anymore and they won't come back. Only people aiming for a full collection or something are bothering with new releases.

as long as they keep bringing japanese games to Vita physically i'll still be interested but i think their next release i'll be buying is Night Trap

i'm also still waiting for that Munch's Oddysee physical

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
i wonder if we'll get a physical release of Musync since the trophies for it popped up but they're for the Japanese PSN release i think

as long as they keep bringing japanese games to Vita physically i'll still be interested but i think their next release i'll be buying is Night Trap

i'm also still waiting for that Munch's Oddysee physical

Musync appears to be China region only at the moment.

Olengie

Not buying the Switch for a while. I'm not doing a complete Vita collection, but as long as they keep doing JPN releases, I will likely get it.

hawk2025

Not buying the Switch for a while. I'm not doing a complete Vita collection, but as long as they keep doing JPN releases, I will likely get it.

There's 50+ Vita games I still want.

Looong way to go. I need to buy a spare Vita ASAP before they disappear.

Shinriji

It depends on the release but I got the feeling that some Vita users have started switching to the Switch. PS4 has the bigger user base, so it was just a question of time.

Yep. I recently realized that the "vita means death" self-fulfilling prophecy is for real this time, but it took a lot longer than I expected to get there.

I know they've already tried, but I wonder if LimitedRunGames would petition SEGA a second time for a Yakuza 5 physical copy and try to capitalize on the series new found success in the West, and upcoming releases of Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6. Besides, if reprints of Yakuza 1+2 on PS2 can be sold in the last few months, so can Yakuza 5. So frustrating to have all buy one game available in physical format.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I know they've already tried, but I wonder if LimitedRunGames would petition SEGA a second time for a Yakuza 5 physical copy and try to capitalize on the series new found success in the West, and upcoming releases of Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6. Besides, if reprints of Yakuza 1+2 on PS2 can be sold in the last few months, so can Yakuza 5. So frustrating to have all buy one game available in physical format.

They already refused saying that it "wouldn't be fair to those that bought the digital copy".

It's not happening :/

It depends on the release but I got the feeling that some Vita users have started switching to the Switch. PS4 has the bigger user base, so it was just a question of time.

Regardless, I don't think Dariusburst is the ideal example. It's been out in Japan for ages and it's been released on PS4 as well. I personally don't even think the game is that great compared to some other Japanese shmups.

For me its more of the fact that I already have the Japanese/Asian releases of some of the more recent games: Deemo (Asian), Ray Gigant (Japanese, and I don't rate the game enough to want it in English), Darius (Japanese CE, would have double dipped if DLC was included).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
it's funny how they say that yet here we are seeing Future Tone DX get announced the other day

I just think the irony is more to the fact that it went free on PSN+....

Future Tone physical isn't announced to be localized here yet though... or did it?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
So Dariusburst and an initial quantity of 3100 this morning.
And the 2nd batch starting in a couple of minutes has 900.

That's the full 4k run though. Seems like 100 should be set aside.

Semoreh

Got a bundle and a regular edition :D

I didn't take Dariusburst since the PS4 version I already own seems to be the superior one.

So happy ! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom