• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited signups for Class of Heroes 2 [PSP] physical release [goal reached]

vireland

If you're running the same physical+digital run as you did with CoH2, then count me in for a copy when the campaign starts. Speaking of CoH2, I received my physical copy over the weekend. It was definitely worth the wait. Thanks, Vic!

The plan is to do the same as long as we can work it out with Sony, but they've been great, so hopefully that's the case.

vireland

Are Sony still indefinitely allowing PSP licensing?

I doubt it. Japan still has a healthy release schedule (relatively speaking) for PSP, so if the US stops the few pressing times a month they have, I could always try to get the discs pressed in Japan. I'm committed. These RPGs must be rescued before the door closes. :)

Clov

I doubt it. Japan still has a healthy release schedule (relatively speaking) for PSP, so if the US stops the few pressing times a month they have, I could always try to get the discs pressed in Japan. I'm committed. These RPGs must be rescued before the door closes. :)

I'm really glad to hear how committed you are to UMD releases! I'm also really excited for whatever your new project is; you're really hyping it up!

*hopes in vain for Growlanser 1*

cj_iwakura

I'm really glad to hear how committed you are to UMD releases! I'm also really excited for whatever your new project is; you're really hyping it up!

No chance. My money's on Oreshika. Victor has the Sony and the Alfa System ties to make it happen.

vireland

This is the first real mention of it, and really only in passing. Not sure that qualifies as hype. Still, I'll be glad when I can share.

Proven

Woah. I'm impressed.

Clov

This is the first real mention of it, and really only in passing. Not sure that qualifies as hype. Still, I'll be glad when I can share.

I remember you briefly mentioning that you were looking at another, non CoH title on the Gaijinworks forums. Perhaps I'm mistaken?

Either way, I'll be eagerly awaiting further details.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
And so this incredible journey comes to an end. Canada here, just got my copy. Thanks so much vic! If (when, please) you continue this trend I will be there day one again.

Also Canada here just received my copy today. Awesome to have something arrive posted directly from Vic Ireland on the box :)

I will be watching for more from Gaijinworks. Extremely happy with the coh2 release.

vireland

And so this incredible journey comes to an end. Canada here, just got my copy. Thanks so much vic! If (when, please) you continue this trend I will be there day one again.

Thanks for the support!

Class of Heroes 3 is a given and already underway, but we have another exciting PSP RPG we should be able to talk about around the end of this year/beginning of next. It's more involved than CoH3, so it will come out after, but we're planning on offering physical+digital again for it, too, as long as the support is there at a minimum level.

vireland

Also Canada here just received my copy today. Awesome to have something arrive posted directly from Vic Ireland on the box :)

I will be watching for more from Gaijinworks. Extremely happy with the coh2 release.

Yeah, that was weird. The international bulk mail program said it was required to have an actual single person responsible for each customs form, rather than just a company name, so I made that me for the label.

Thanks for the support!

Class of Heroes 3 is a given and already underway, but we have another exciting PSP RPG we should be able to talk about around the end of this year/beginning of next. It's more involved than CoH3, so it will come out after, but we're planning on offering physical+digital again for it, too, as long as the support is there at a minimum level.
This is extremely relevant to my interests.

Any hints?

Clov

Did you have to pay any duty? So far, I haven't heard of anyone in Canada who has.

I didn't have to pay any duty on mine.

Got my copy on Monday. Can't wait to actually play some of this once I'm finished with these papers. I'm also quite excited to see what Vic's mystery game is.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Out of curiosity, do you have numbers on exactly how many got made vic? Was the whole thing above your expectations?

vireland

Out of curiosity, do you have numbers on exactly how many got made vic? Was the whole thing above your expectations?

Nope. Still haven't met even modest expectations. We were shooting for 10k units total physical+psn, and are only a bit over halfway there, though we have yet to get it up on PSN for Europe. If we can't hit 10k each on CoH2 and CoH3, there will be no 4 and 5 in English.

I think we'll eventually get there, and Europe should help by a few thousand, at least, but I don't know if it will be in time to give 4 and 5 a green light.

cj_iwakura

Nope. Still haven't met even modest expectations. We were shooting for 10k units total physical+psn, and are only a bit over halfway there, though we have yet to get it up on PSN for Europe. If we can't hit 10k each on CoH2 and CoH3, there will be no 4 and 5 in English.

I think we'll eventually get there, and Europe should help by a few thousand, at least, but I don't know if it will be in time to give 4 and 5 a green light.

That's unfortunate, but getting 2 & 3 isn't bad at all, especially given the PSP being DOA in the US.

Danchi

Anyone in the UK got theirs yet? I've just got a customs notice through and this is the only thing I think it could be.

Top Bottom