• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Mac Confirmed Playable For Smash Bros Wii U

Definitely my favorite newcomer. I love that he has a unique mechanic for a super-punch that seems to rack up as he takes a certain number of hits in a row.

Masked Man

I said wow
Oh my GOD this is everything I've ever wanted. Little Mac looks amazing! This made waking up at 7 totally worth it. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

like I noted in the other thread I'd say that this goes a long way in making that 'rumored' 6 newcomer list from a while ago read more like a leak

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fuckin CHAMP is here!
Damn and that power meter is super interesting... wonder how that'll play out.

Dandalf

Neo Member
Regardless of how he plays, I can see myself only using him because of my love for Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!

This is awesome!

Looks a lot of fun to play.

Come to think of it, Mega Man was announced while I was playing Mega Man 2, and now Little Mac was announced while I've been playing Punch-Out featuring Mr. Dream.

...brb, gotta get to playing Donkey Kong Country 3 and The Wonderful 101 again.

TomShoe

Banned
Little Mac seems to wreck people with his ground game, but is a somewhat weak fighter in the air and has a mediocre recovery, as evidenced by the Wii Fit Trainer getting the better of him. He's probably going to be in the mold of a character that has a strong early game, but falls of late, in the mold of the anti-Lucario, who gets stronger when he takes damage. If you can get a good lead early as Little Mac, you're going to dominate.

Also, that K.O. move looks REALLY OP. Anyone else thinking this?

screen-8.jpg

dat face

Kyzon

I can't put into words how hype Mac is.

Dude is so fast.
A real monster on stage.... and poop off stage.

PopeReal

This reveal basically confirms Pac-Man right?

And with Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager I don't need anybody else.

Neiteio

YES!! Little Mac looks terrific. It seems his KO meter works like Roy's OHKO move -- you charge it up, and if you do so uninterrupted for a certain length of time, you will OHKO whoever you hit. I'm not certain, but it's a theory. :)

And with that, we are officially at five newcomers -- the number of newcomers that was announced with Brawl, lol.

BRAWL'S FIRST FIVE NEWCOMERS:

Meta Knight
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Wario
Snake

SSB4'S FIRST FIVE NEWCOMERS:

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina & Luma
Little Mac
Mega Man