• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Mac Confirmed Playable For Smash Bros Wii U

Blues1990

It's about time that there's someone who can out-punch the Captain!

(Also, I laughed that the trailer had played up Little Mac being vertically challenged.)

Makai

xgfaKiX.png

Dive gains the use of his arms

YES!! Little Mac looks terrific. It seems his KO meter works like Roy's OHKO move -- you charge it up, and if you do so uninterrupted for a certain length of time, you will OHKO whoever you hit. I'm not certain, but it's a theory. :)

And with that, we are officially at five newcomers -- the number of newcomers that was announced with Brawl, lol.

BRAWL'S FIRST FIVE NEWCOMERS:

Meta Knight
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Wario
Snake

SSB4'S FIRST FIVE NEWCOMERS:

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina & Luma
Little Mac
Mega Man

Wow, how many confirmed characters total? I wonder if there's still room for more new characters.

Kinsei

Banned
One of my most wanted characters in smash :D. This is a great surprise. You just know Sakurai knew we were expecting some sort of DK related announcement today.

It looks like he is going to be my new main along with Rosalina.

SuperSah

Banned
screen-9.jpg

screen-10.jpg

Looks glorious on 3DS.

I like that they brought the Wii U stage over and the screen looks to be animated.

Doing a good job with 3DS hardware.

ampere

Great trailer, awesome to have a boxer join Smash!

I knew he was a possibility, but I didn't actually expect him to be in the new Smash. Great decision by Sakurai.

Zalman

Does anyone know what the track in the trailer is? I know I've heard it before in a Punch-Out game, but I don't remember which one or where.

They are purposely making these character reveal trailers look like new games.

First Kirby Air Ride and now Punch-Out.

My heart.. broken twice.

Ramirez

What are the odds the online portion will be better than the Wii game? I want this game, but I do not have anyone to play with locally. :\

Hero

Fucking hell yes. I am getting all the newcomers I wanted.

Mega Man and now Little Mac. Palutena needs to be revealed and I will be satisfied.

Jaeger

There is hope for Ridley. If Little Mac is in, anything is possible! And man, he's fighting looks awesome. i mean, he fight's a like a rabid caged dog, back against the wall, on the verge of becoming a Super Saiyan after ingesting a Senzu Bean.

He's fast as hell, and can eat attacks as he attacks.

Mariolee

So good. I've had the Punch Out theme song stuck in my head since the trailer and can't stop humming it. SO MUCH HYPE.

ALSO MII AND PACMAN CONFIRMED if that rumor is to be believed, and so far its gotten four of six right.

Top Bottom