• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet 3 |OT| #4TheLayers

Why is it sitting beside you and not inside your PS4!?!?

Well it was in my PS4 but I was waiting for the 1.01 update. I was trying to hold out until my gf got home as well lol

Edit: Congrats on getting it early. It's funny because I had this and FC4 shipped the same day from the same place (Richmond BC). LBP3 came through Calgary and made it to me but FC4 was sent through Edmonton and didn't arrive today.

hawk2025

Yeah, I'm so excited to read the reviews. I pre-ordered a physical copy (when I traded in Destiny), but given all the problems these big-budget releases are having (Driveclub, MCC, ACU), I want to make sure there aren't any major problems.

The reviews did not anticipate MCC's or Driveclub's server issues.

If that's your fear, wait until tomorrow instead.

Phear

Why are there no reviews? I wasn't very fond of LBP 1 and 2, but somehow, i want to give it another chance.

My amazon apparently was reading my old VISA card I discontinued instead of my new one despite replacing it when I bought something recent. I will have to wait extra for this and maybe F4. :\

The reviews did not anticipate MCC's or Driveclub's server issues.

If that's your fear, wait until tomorrow instead.

Oh, god, that's true. This would let us know about major performance or graphical issues. I'll be picking it up after work tomorrow so I can still cancel if I need to.

Edit: The recent issues with games has turned me cynical. :(

fernoca

Freaking digital game fully installed and teasing with the (not live yet) manual and the (not live yet) DLC.

At least going to work now, back at 2AM ready to play.

Sucks that with the daylight savings time, the unlocks are now at 1AM...but I'll be working, so no biggie.

Oh, god, that's true. This would let us know about major performance or graphical issues. I'll be picking it up after work tomorrow so I can still cancel if I need to.

For what it's worth, there was a few streams this weekend and the game looked both sharp and very smooth. Didn't see anyone complaining about either of those, so that's encouraging.

Lrrr

AndyD

aka andydumi
Anyone know how the costumes work with the new characters? For example will hats from LBP2 scale up for Bigsock?

Donkey have you guys tested Shareplay at all? Just wondering if it's confirmed to work as I know people's experiences with games lately have been hit and miss regarding it

hodgy100

Oddtank from MGS:GZ exists. Anything is possible. :p

Kazuhira Swooper is good enough for me ;)
15316384181_37e4c6ee58_m.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So curious - for all of you getting the game who's digital and who's physical?

Ordered a physical copy for myself

Digital. Potentially long life and the PSN pricing is roughly on par with retail. I tend to go physical for games I'll session and then trade in - so they sit in my drive until they are traded in.

Anyone kind of worried about reviews not being up before launch? That's kind of a bad sign. Still excited though.

Not particularly. There's been a lot of great games that had review embargoes end day of launch, so I'm not too concerned. Sony might be wanting to have a flood of reviews hit at the same time to generate buzz rather than just 1 or 2 popping up each day. Leaving an embargo to last minute gives everyone time to have theirs ready. Just one example of a possibility.

Anyone kind of worried about reviews not being up before launch? That's kind of a bad sign. Still excited though.

There isn't really a need to worry. I dont know why the embargo is so late, but I've seen enough to know that the game has solid content, new features, and a solid single player. I mean, it'd be hard to hate this game if you enjoyed the first two, and they've given the game a beta release to try.

Haha yep! I'll shoot you a message on PSN when I get the game all set up

<3

P.S. were you in the beta? here's an awesome video of some beta levels.

The camera manipulation is so awesome. I am actually excited for text-based, puzzle, and simulation/tactical games. I hope the logic can support some really fun micromanagement styled games akin to Sim City, Rollercoaster Tycoon, etc.

I wonder if it is easy to make UI's this time around.

Top Bottom