• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita reviews are in

injurai

Banned
@KazHiraiCEO

"LittleBigPlanet Vita gives consumers tools to make their own games. Therefore it's their own fault if they don't have enough new Vita games"

yes-rudy1.gif

sp3000

The only Vita game I find remotely interesting. If this had been out at launch I would have probably bought the system.

Vita needs more games like this and it might stand a fighting chance

sony doing it again with little to know advertisement. word of mouth is the only way for a couple of months. we would be lucky to have one before the holiday season.

Takao

Banned
sony doing it again with little to know advertisement. word of mouth is the only way for a couple of months. we would be lucky to have one before the holiday season.

SCEE will be marketing this game. There will be TV ads, and they've already begun marketing on big sites. SCEA? Uh ...

hatchx

Banned
LBP is great and all, but I'm actually really excited to see how the LBP kart racing game turns out. It looks excellent and allowing customization in a kart racer is long, long overdue.

Takao

Banned
Obviously it would be patched to work with the current PS3. If it doesn't sell as well being just Vita, they may do it like Hot Shots Golf 6.

Not to detract the work of Tarsier, Double Eleven, Sony Cambridge, and Media Molecule but I don't think anyone really plays LBP for the campaigns. That's the only thing a port would really bring to PS3 players.

I would totally buy this but....I'm getting it free from that taco bell contest a few months ago :D I hope they don't take too long to deliver it!

i don't think they are actually going to give it to you. they haven't replied to my email and twitter message. i'm probably going to call and demand a specific answer.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SCEE will be marketing this game. There will be TV ads, and they've already begun marketing on big sites. SCEA? Uh ...

Par for the course.

Does SCEA even have a marketing team? I love how the Sony Madden ads can't even bother to mention the game is on the Vita or that there is a bundle at any point in the ad.

Either way in spite of SCEA I am really excited for this game.

Par for the course.

Does SCEA even have a marketing team? I love how the Sony Madden ads can't even bother to mention the game is on the Vita or that there is a bundle at any point in the ad.

That is beyond bizarre. Flash a logo or something! You already cosigned the ad, might as well let everyone know it's available on the Vita as well.

Takao

Banned
Par for the course.

They hire a bunch of marketing firms, but given how rarely they release ads I can see the doubt.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Liked the demo that was released on the Japanese PS Store and will get it next week. Will go retail though. Btw. Anyone knows how big the LBP mevels usually are, space wise?

Takao

Banned
No I mean, will ps3 game levels work on vita?

I recall psp game wasn't.

Levels are not cross compatible. Costumes are though. I imagine it was difficult to try cross compatible levels due to some being designed for Move, and other inputs that are not on Vita.

Levels are not cross compatible. Costumes are though. I imagine it was difficult to try cross compatible levels due to some being designed for Move, and other inputs that are not on Vita.

i'm sure it would be easy. should trigger what is being used and what platform is being played with. it's probably the whole gravity tweak as well anyways.

Jumpman23

Glad to see the good scores and hope it helps the game sell. I am looking forward to this release as my Vita has been sitting for a hot minute.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Day friggin one! Amazing review scores. Will be nice to finally have a vita game to play online so can take advantage of all it's amazing social features and cross game chat!

Have any of the reviews commented on the soundtrack? Lbp1 had an amazing set of tunes. Lbp2, while good, didn't stand out as much to me.

Bravo tarsier, hopefully with the successful reviews of lbp vita Sony will give you plen for work in the future and maybe even become a premier vita studio.

I would totally buy this but....I'm getting it free from that taco bell contest a few months ago :D I hope they don't take too long to deliver it!

Let's cross our fingers about that, because I've emailed the email address I had from the contest 4 times over the last two months about receiving this game, and I haven't gotten a single email back.

Duffyside

Banned
Nope. It's garbage. Thanks anyways.

Your comment was that you were waiting for customization in a kart racer -- Modnation had it. In conclusion, the things you love sir are the things that are garbage, and MNR is flippin' fantastic. Thank you.

minimoke

I absolutely loved the beta and can't wait for this to come out next week. I just hope Sony market this properly as this has the potential to be THE reason to buy a vita!

Top Bottom