• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lizzy Caplan in talks to join 'Gambit' solo film

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
gettyimages-624981974-h_2017.jpg

Lizzy Caplan in Talks for Channing Tatum's 'Gambit'

The actress is in negotiations to star in Gambit opposite Channing Tatum, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. The film is set to be directed by Gore Verbinski and star Tatum as the New Orleans-based mutant with the power to manipulate kinetic energy and whose weapons include a staff and a deck of playing cards.

Love Caplan, she's one of those actors that brings an extra little omph to a role. I know I shit on this project, but it actually feels like it's gaining some steam now. They got more than just Channing saying it's still on.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
We'll see, hasn't Gambit already been portrayed in the X-Men series? Sorry for starting off the thread with a question.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We'll see, hasn't Gambit already been portrayed in the X-Men series? Sorry for starting off the thread with a question.

Gambit was in Xmen Origins: Wolverine. But they basically abandoned everything from that film with the exception of Logan spoiler:
the existence of the adamantium bullet.
Deadpool was also in Origins and Fox wiped the slate clean there.

kunonabi

I love Caplan but im not seeing a Gambit flick starring Tatum. Still, it would be nice to see her get it.

Harlock

If is cool for man and attractive for women like James Bond has potential. But I dont think they will get either right.

Top Bottom