• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Longtime Trump exec explains why her ‘vindictive ex-boss should never be President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

Thanks Paradoxal_Utopia
Longtime Trump Organization executive — who the Republican presidential nominee frequently cites as proof that he’s not a misogynist — is backing Hillary Clinton over her “supreme sexist” former boss.

Barbara Res, who worked 18 years for Donald Trump and served as executive vice president and senior vice president of his company, said her longtime boss is dangerously unsuited in every meaningful way to serve as president of the United States.

“First of all, everyone knows he has no experience,” Res told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota. “I mean, the idea that he would be president is just ridiculous. I have other developers I worked for who were just as smart or smarter than he was, and I wouldn’t vote for them for president, either.”

She said legitimate presidential candidates should have some experience and knowledge of government — neither of which Trump has on even the most fundamental level.

“The way he shows himself, he doesn’t seem to know basic civics,” Res said.

But those yawning deficiencies aren’t even Trump’s worst qualities, she said.

“The worst thing about Trump, and the reason not to vote for him for president, is his temperament,” Res said. “He flies off the handle, he attacks viciously — it’s like shooting someone and having a nuclear bomb come back at you. He’s vindictive, and he’s dishonest.”
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/lon...-dishonest-ex-boss-should-never-be-president/

Ithil

I'm sure he will angrily tweet about how she was the worst executive ever and definitely is dishonest with small hands before the end of the day.

Well, she was absolutely terrible at her job, probably one of the worst executives, so i really dont think we should trust the stuff this person is saying.

Source:
You know it
I know it
Everybody knows it

Elandyll

Banned
He even used her as proof of his temperment and that he is good with women.

Logically, this should be devastating.

But with the sexual assault claims ongoing, it might get completely burried.

Well, she was absolutely terrible at her job, probably one of the worst executives, so i really dont think we should trust the stuff this person is saying.

Source:
You know it
I know it
Everybody knows it

I think I gotta stay out of these Trump threads, I'm starting to read things he would/has said in his annoying voice.

But seriously, how many stories do you need?

Honestly this flow of information is overwhelming. Too many people coming out to denounce Trump.

Republicans.
Victims of his sexual assault.
Former Employees.
Experts in particular fields.
Conservative publications.

We all knew Trump was a bit of a philanderer. Not exactly the worst thing.
We've been able to build a profile of him. He's got extremely ancient, sexist views.

-Being angry with wife not having dinner ready
-Talked about the perils of employing women
-Says women are a burden on business
-Brags about not raising kids
-Brags about affairs and getting with married women
-Talks about how he can grope women because of his status

And then from accounts from others:
-Has multiple accusations of sexual assault against him
-They say he's entitled, petty, vindictive and flys off the handle.

At what point do some of his supporters think this is too much?

It's not locker room talk.

Nocebo

This raises some excellent points. Why isn't there some kind of vetting going on in the skills and knowledge department of these candidates? There should be some kind of check point where people with barely any relevant knowledge on policy, politics etc. (Like Donald Trump), can't pass.
You know like an interview and selection process for any skill based job.

What if there was a written test where situations were presented and the candidate has to describe how they will handle that situation. The answers could be presented anonymously to a panel/members of the public. Meaning that the people grading would not know who they were grading.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I remember Barbara. She was-- she was an executive at my business. Terrible employee, absolutely terrible, believe me. During meetings, she'd lie. She always lied. She was pathological. I don't know why we ever hired her, okay? But we did and we couldn't just fire her. We don't fire women. We have tremendous support for women. Even terrible ones like her, okay? So no, I'm not-- I don't know why she's saying I'm dishonest. She would, and I remember this on several occasions, but she would-- and let me be clear, none of it is true. But at meetings, on several occasions, she would wait for everyone to leave to be alone with me. Why? Why did she do that? And by the way-- *brings fingers together like I'm holding chopsticks* --Bill Clinton did this multiple times, okay? But the media only talks about my comments from 2005. Why? That's all they were, comments, okay? Locker room talk. But Bill, he assaulted-- and we aren't just talking about locker room talk, okay? He assaulted these women. Paula Jones, Juanita Broad-- terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Loudninja

I remember Barbara. She was-- she was an executive at my business. Terrible employee, absolutely terrible. During meetings, she'd lie. She always lied. She was pathological. I don't know we ever hired her, okay? But we did and we couldn't just fire her. We don't fire women. We love women. Even terrible ones like her, okay? So no, I'm not-- I don't know why she's saying I'm dishonest. She would, and I remember this on several occasions, but she would-- and let me be clear, none of it is true. But at meetings, on several occasions, she would wait for everyone to leave to be alone with me. Why? Why did she do that?
Omg lol

Honestly this flow of information is overwhelming. Too many people coming out to denounce Trump.

Republicans.
Former Employees.

We've been able to build a profile of him. He's got extremely ancient, sexist views.

Yeah but Hillary poured bleach on her computers and then acid washed them. Does she think this is the 80s?

Siegcram

I bolded the flaw in your question.

I remember Barbara. She was-- she was an executive at my business. Terrible employee, absolutely terrible. During meetings, she'd lie. She always lied. She was pathological. I don't know we ever hired her, okay? But we did and we couldn't just fire her. We don't fire women. We love women. Even terrible ones like her, okay? So no, I'm not-- I don't know why she's saying I'm dishonest. She would, and I remember this on several occasions, but she would-- and let me be clear, none of it is true. But at meetings, on several occasions, she would wait for everyone to leave to be alone with me. Why? Why did she do that?

You know shits crazy when this actually seems like a real Trump quote my god.

Spot. Fucking. On. *applause*

Jag

I worked for another NYC billionaire real estate developer in the 90s that did alot of business with Trump. She's completely correct. These guys have massive egos, surround themselves with yes-men and have no morals at all. They are total scum and the thought that they could hold office is horrifying.

I did legal work for the guy I worked for. He would use lawsuits as negotiating tactics to get out of paying all his vendors. It was disgusting. We all left pretty quickly, but not after we got a taste of how bad these people really are.

Loxley

To be a woman in the corporate world requires an incredibly thick skin as it is, but to work for Trump and for 18 years no less? Good grief, her bones must be laced with freaking adamantium.

RPGCrazied

It just keeps coming. Man, these last weeks until election is going to be brutal. And its going to see like forever for this to end. I'm so exhausted this cycle.

Republicans.
Former Employees.

Well, he tells it like it is...

Logic has no bearing on anyone who still supports Trump. They are either beyond reason or being paid handsomely to defend his monstrous behavior and opinions.

holy shit hahaha. read this with his voice in my mind..too on point

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

This is perfect. Bravo.

This is simply incredible.

Zakalwe

Banned

Donald?

tirminyl

I remember Barbara. She was-- she was an executive at my business. Terrible employee, absolutely terrible. During meetings, she'd lie. She always lied. She was pathological. I don't know why we ever hired her, okay? But we did and we couldn't just fire her. We don't fire women. We love women. Even terrible ones like her, okay? So no, I'm not-- I don't know why she's saying I'm dishonest. She would, and I remember this on several occasions, but she would-- and let me be clear, none of it is true. But at meetings, on several occasions, she would wait for everyone to leave to be alone with me. Why? Why did she do that?

9/10 - You had a great opportunity to use an "And by the way..." to pivot about Bill Clinton.

RPGCrazied

I remember Barbara. She was-- she was an executive at my business. Terrible employee, absolutely terrible. During meetings, she'd lie. She always lied. She was pathological. I don't know why we ever hired her, okay? But we did and we couldn't just fire her. We don't fire women. We love women. Even terrible ones like her, okay? So no, I'm not-- I don't know why she's saying I'm dishonest. She would, and I remember this on several occasions, but she would-- and let me be clear, none of it is true. But at meetings, on several occasions, she would wait for everyone to leave to be alone with me. Why? Why did she do that?

Come on, you forgot his most used words, "Believe me" and "Tremendous". He can't go a sentence or two without using those.

Altazor

yeah, but Bill and the emails and Benjamin Ghazi and this is all a scapegoating by the LIBRUL MEDIA 'cause Donald tells it like it is and they're all afraid!

I remember Barbara. She was-- she was an executive at my business. Terrible employee, absolutely terrible, believe me. During meetings, she'd lie. She always lied. She was pathological. I don't know why we ever hired her, okay? But we did and we couldn't just fire her. We don't fire women. We have tremendous support for women. Even terrible ones like her, okay? So no, I'm not-- I don't know why she's saying I'm dishonest. She would, and I remember this on several occasions, but she would-- and let me be clear, none of it is true. But at meetings, on several occasions, she would wait for everyone to leave to be alone with me. Why? Why did she do that? And by the way-- *brings fingers together like I'm holding chopsticks* --Bill Clinton did this multiple times, okay? But the media only talks about my comments from 2005. Why? That's all they were, comments, okay? Locker room talk. But Bill, he assaulted-- and we aren't just talking about locker room talk, okay? He assaulted these women. Paula Jones, Juanita Broad-- terrible. Absolutely terrible.

you are Trump and I claim my five pounds.

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
As part of balancing out the OT we're locking a few of the lower impact Trump threads to consolidate a bit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom