• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Just a few questions? trying to open nozomi's side story. But is says i need to Idolize her and max out her bond? i only have the first nozomi card an i got it to level 40/40 with bond at 100/100

Labrys

Just a few questions? trying to open nozomi's side story. But is says i need to Idolize her and max out her bond? i only have the first nozomi card an i got it to level 40/40 with bond at 100/100

Get another of that card, and you'll be able to special practice and idolize. It'll then be level 40/60 and bond at 100/200. After you hit 200 bond you'll unlock her side story.

Articalys

Few random bits of JP news

Design and timeframe for the Summer Fruit Girl Hanayo promo UR is announced, login five days between Oct 21 and Nov 30 to claim your Kayochin cherry martini:
drjaeBV.jpg
And normally I don't pay close attention to normal event SRs but Steampunk Eli for MedFest 8 is too cool not to bring to notice:
Maybe I should've started playing JP after all...

edit: should get full card art in about 4 hours since that's when the MedFes 8 update hits and should have the data for both

Sayara

Neo Member
Few random bits of JP news

Design and timeframe for the Summer Fruit Girl Hanayo promo UR is announced, login five days between Oct 21 and Nov 30 to claim your Kayochin cherry martini:

And normally I don't pay close attention to normal event SRs but Steampunk Eli for MedFest 8 is too cool not to bring to notice:

Maybe I should've started playing JP after all...

edit: should get full card art in about 4 hours since that's when the MedFes 8 update hits and should have the data for both

Tomodachi got it
711Eli.png

dat 711 Eliichi.

This is my first ever time doing a medley festival. Its alot of fun. the EXP gains mmph

chrono01

Does anyone else think the Rin event is going slow? Cut-off for 4500 is only a little over 14k last I checked, which seems a bit low to me.

GoXDS

Does anyone else think the Rin event is going slow? Cut-off for 4500 is only a little over 14k last I checked, which seems a bit low to me.

I only used 4 Gems so far and atm it seems that might've been overkill. it's currently behind Umi Token before and that was slow as well (and Umi ended ~4k-5k lower than usual). rough guess...17k for Rin final cutoff atm? it only broke 13k as I'm posting this

chrono01

I only used 4 Gems so far and atm it seems that might've been overkill. it's currently behind Umi Token before and that was slow as well (and Umi ended ~4k-5k lower than usual). rough guess...17k for Rin final cutoff atm? it only broke 13k as I'm posting this
Oh wow, it's even lower than I thought, not even 14k yet. Yeah, I'm at 17k+ now and I think I'm good. I doubt I'll need to use any more Loveca to remain in the top 4500.

Articalys

Oh wow, it's even lower than I thought, not even 14k yet. Yeah, I'm at 17k+ now and I think I'm good. I doubt I'll need to use any more Loveca to remain in the top 4500.
Unfortunately thanks to my terrible playing this event, even with the low cutoff it would still take me 10-12 LS to tier safely, and I really don't feel like rushing it at this point so I'm going to have to sit it out.
Wanted to save up for the upcoming Eli event and eventually the first EN MedFes anyway.

-------------------------------

Also, seems like we're getting Eien Friends as a B-side song for three months, just like JP did around this time last year. At least KLab still somewhat cares...

CoinArt

Also some three way thrid-years shipping. The point is, as a standalone couple, I never ran into NicoEli until I went looking for it.

Articalys

After getting the unidolized Rin event SR to max level and bond, the next three times I played Rin rin rin, I managed to clear that tricky part in the middle of the song, and full comboed the whole song twice. After failing to have done the latter in the last fifteen or so prior tries.
This is some real black (cat) magic.

Anony

i'm 1 gem away from 10+1

also, coming back from japan, goddamn the love live dominance there is fucking crazy
every store in akiba is littered in LL promo and songs played 24/7

CoinArt

Weid - they are making two smile events one after another ?

Also my first 10+1 pull after starting new account on ipad

U7Kmd96l.jpg

Bad case of mixed feelings here - 3SRs but none of the Maki ;)

The risk of this is why I avoid first year draws. Well, I suppose it'd be less of an issue now since the movie made me love Rin.

Articalys

You know, I just realized that the first OT for the game (which admittedly overlapped with the second anime season) got to 20000 posts in only five months, but this thread is barely at half that number after a little over a year. What happened?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know, I just realized that the first OT for the game (which admittedly overlapped with the second anime season) got to 20000 posts in only five months, but this thread is barely at half that number after a little over a year. What happened?

• All mechanics were new thus discoveries were being made.
  • The second series was broadcast.
  • People who hadn't watched the show watched the first series.
  • Line group didn't exist.
  • Aqours were revealed not to be the normies and the film was not about the girls fighting against the Student Bots.

Azuran

Banned

Same pattern as every thread on GAF.

Look at the Pokemon threads. Th XY thread reached 2 full threads in less than one year while the ORAS one hasn't even come close to that number in almost a year. People like new things better and then they disappear when new thing is not new anymore.

Articalys

Yeah, I get that things naturally decay in popularity over time, but it still seemed kind of drastic. I dunno, I'd have to look at this thread and see when it really started to slow down.
  • Line group didn't exist.
You all have a LINE group?
Same pattern as every thread on GAF.

Look at the Pokemon threads. Th XY thread reached 2 full threads in less than one year while the ORAS one hasn't even come close to that number in almost a year. People like new things better and then they disappear when new thing is not new anymore.
To be fair, XY were the biggest generational shift for Pokemon since RSE to DP, and then from what I understand a lot of the hardcore players were somewhat underwhelmed with bits of the game. Would have thought the hype that people finally got the remakes would have factored in, but maybe enough of them moved on. Or they're just using the general Pokemon community thread instead.

Top Bottom