• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Season 2 |OT| It's worth a shot - Netflix March 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about Bertie, she was the only reason why I kept going till they started showing that the main dude was a bit of a Fuck near the end of first season.

Yeah, I'll give this second season a go.

Just finished the season. It was good, real good. I think I enjoyed season 1 more (it also came along just a few months after I ended a relationship and I was connecting with the show WAY too much). Still able to see myself both in Gus and Mickie. I think it's a tie between this and Bojack for my favorite Netflix series. Glad there is gonna be a season 3.

Just finished the season. It was great. I thought the way the conflicts between Mickey and Gus were pretty natural and well written, though it pains me to see some it. Also..I feel for Randy. Maybe it's because I like Mike Mitchell and want to root for him, but...damn, he's a sad character that I wish had a little more for you to root for.

The last episode had some odd choices...The whole farmers market scene felt out of place and unrealistic.

I'm glad they're working on season 3.

Just finished Season 2. I really love the show, but damn some of it was hard to watch, I just can't bring myself to like Mickey right now. Poor Gus :'(

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
I binged watched the first season and the second season. Mostly got into it because of my crush on Gillian.

It sure is a different role than Britta on Community. I really enjoyed the series though and even want to watch the next season.

It has nice song selection and opened me up to new bands.

Just finished Season 2. I really love the show, but damn some of it was hard to watch, I just can't bring myself to like Mickey right now. Poor Gus :'(

Gus isn't exactly innocent. He banged that actress after 1 fight with Mickey. I know it wasn't AS serious at that point but it still comes off as bad to me

M52B28

Banned
I watched the whole season in less than 24hrs after it coming out. It's definitely one of my favorite shows.

What makes this show so satisfying to watch is the realism within the characters and situations. It makes you think back to the actions you've made in relationships, and in my mind, it somewhat teaches you as you think about those actions.

Also, the way it is shot. Lots of static images and nothing over the top.

It's just a great show.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
9 eps in and to my surprise I kinda love this season? First season was ok but nothing really stuck, but now the episodes stand out more (like the shroom ep) and the characters are getting more development. Gertie in particular I've come to like. Watching the final 3 eps tonight. It's pretty clear which direction this is going in, but I'm already ok with a third season. Feel like this show is slowly getting into its own.

Oh and the themesong for While You Were Sleeping was great!

edit: finished, she really is a nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom