• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: The League (Watch this show even if you don't follow football)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
This show is fucking hilarious. I don't even really follow football all that much or the fantasy aspect, but that isn't needed for this show. Having a basic understanding

I'm just about caught up, I just need to watch this week's episode. I've replayed the first 4 seasons several time as I play games on the side.

I love all of the characters. Taco is hilarious and Rafi is fucking crazy. Ruxin is one of my favorite characters as well. They shit on Andre so much lol, I was surprised when Pete actually felt bad for him that one episode this season, since that usually doesn't happen.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I have a friend who actively dislikes the game of football but loves this show. It is good indeed

Appleman

This show made me and 11 friends start a fantasy league even though none of us knew anything about football at all. Great show, especially if you love the semi-scripted format or have a close group of male friends, the chemistry is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom