• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LucasArts: "Amazing news coming Monday [...] awesome news for our old school fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour left. Now I must go through my email and sort out the 2600 emails from Twitter, then draft the perfect Tweet for you guys.

From the twitter

GOSH I HATE THIS!!!

Tim-E

"1 hour left. Now I must go through my email and sort out the 2600 emails from Twitter, then draft the perfect Tweet for you guys."

firen

lucas said:
1 hour left. Now I must go through my email and sort out the 2600 emails from Twitter, then draft the perfect Tweet for you guys.

Prepare for disappointment.

edit : Wow you guys are fast.

Tim-E said:
"1 hour left. Now I must go through my email and sort out the 2600 emails from Twitter, then draft the perfect Tweet for you guys."
Announcing an announcement of an announcement of disappointment.

Why am I excited! God damn!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
holy shit if it's on DSi. would have preferred retail versions but who the can argue with lucasarts for doing even this much?

EDIT: just realized that Grim Fandango wouldn't work on DSi :( xbl/psn for that one would be amazing...

My buddy just told me this...

"stuartnewsom@lucasartsgames Maybe not something "new" specifically, but the re-release of older titles for digital download...
10:19 PM Jul 4th from web in reply to lucasartsgames"

Banned
Fuck twitter, fuck this, it shall be an
anticlimaxfSq9JR.jpg

Evlar

Banned
LovingSteam said:

"stuartnewsom@lucasartsgames Maybe not something "new" specifically, but the re-release of older titles for digital download...

LucasArts to finally announce they want my moneys? Cool.

Grug

Eaten By A Grue said:
What if the announcement is that George Lucas wants to digitally remaster every LucasArts game with CG cutscenes?

He is going to change the hamster in Maniac Mansion to a microwaveable fruit pie.

"rt @Thomas45e by this message I see that this game is for the Atari 2600, see 2600 messages = Atari 2600 new game (THAT is overthinking it!)"

Come on, this is ridiculous!

GameGamer

LovingSteam said:

Please be true.

modeps

Neo Member
There's an update that says '1 hour left', and that was posted 'about 1 hour ago'. LIARZ

I bet it'll just be Loom. That game was cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom