• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

M. Night Shyamalan announces sequel to Unbreakable on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
having just watched Split and not having had it spoiled, that ending, man, and now this.

I'm just damned happy now.

It's like 2002 all over again.

Same position. I'm legit shocked I managed to avoid spoilers and kinda through no effort. I just really didn't look into the movie and watched it on a whim after hearing it was good once.

gamz

Probably would have been pretty good after signs. I think he still had his mojo then

It's great to see him back on form again now tho, and man McAvoy is so underrated. Dude put in work on this film and he can be quite menacing and yet hilarious

Seeing it a second time it's an amazing performance because he makes every character so unique, you recognize them just by his facial expressions and mannerism. He should get a Oscar nod.

blackflag

It's perfect I literally knew nothing about this or Split. Watched it earlier and near the end was like wow the way this is going it could totally live in the same world as unbreakable... then the moment happened....then I see this thread.

G-Bus

Banned
I just watched Split last week and wasn't aware of the ending (movie was way way better than I thought it was going to be). I was a little confused as I haven't seen unbreakable in a long time. Had to look it up to get the reference to be honest.

Now I have to go back and watch unbreakable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom