• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 5 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

^ One of the best scenes of the show.

Actually, I totally forgot about this show.

Get bent, every character in this show; you are all horrible people.

Koodo

Banned
In meltdown mode. We are not even worthy of a two hour premiere.

pOimK.jpg
Everyone on the left looks great and everyone on the right look a DOWNRIGHT MESS.

And where is Queen Hendricks? Flop panel.

I think I stopped watching last season when
Peggy started hanging out with the wrong crowd and partying or whatever.
I need to finish the season, it just never felt like it wasn't going anywhere. I don't even remember what was happening.

I don't know spoiler rules in tv season threads so just to be safe.

True story: There was a user on the gaming side named salromano and I told him I loved Mad Men and he got upset at me and told me that was his real name and didn't know what the fuck I was talking about.
Ha ha. He's still posting over on gaming side. Good times.
I don't know spoiler rules in tv season threads so just to be safe.
Once it's aired, it's fair game. No need to spoiler tag anything from S4 in this thread.

LCfiner

aaawwwww yiiisssss.

it's been too long. I can't wait to start watching again. I haven't been reading interviews so I don't know if any significant time jumps have passed since season 4 ended - and I don't want to know.

oh, and ten bucks says Don isn't regretting his marriage when the show returns

It's been too long. Feels like that with a number of shows when they return, but THIS time, it's really been too long. So hype.

Finally. Watched the whole series for the first time during the hiatus so the 17 months was a good thing (for me).

Best show on TV right now. With Boardwalk Empire and Luck just behind it. They need some time to grow though.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
"THAT'S WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR!"

best show I've ever seen. can't wait for it to finally come back!

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
YESSSSSSS! Brilliant OP!

In prep, I've bought all 4 seasons on da blu and am currently mowing my way through 'em all. Some favorite scenes:

- Don's talk with Peggy while she lays in the hospital. Might be my single favorite scene of the entire series so far.
Don Draper said:
"Peggy, listen to me, get out of here and move forward. This never happened. It will shock you how much it never happened."

- The lawn mower, of course.

- Anything and everything that includes Bert Cooper. Amazing character, amazing writing.

- Roger's blackface scene, so wrong yet so hilarious, the first time especially.

- Pryce's "Very good then. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!" *slam phone*

YESSSSSSS! Brilliant OP!

In prep, I've bought all 4 seasons on da blu and am currently mowing my way through 'em all. Some favorite scenes:

- Don's talk with Peggy while she lays in the hospital. Might be my single favorite scene of the entire series so far.

- The lawn mower, of course.

- Anything and everything that includes Bert Cooper. Amazing character, amazing writing.

- Roger's blackface scene, so wrong yet so hilarious, the first time especially.

- Pryce's "Very good then. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!" *slam phone*

God I love Jared Harris.

I'm surprised by the lack of Megan in all of the promotional stuff.

I assume they're trying to play up the "Did they actually get married?" suspense, though I personally have little doubt that they went through with it.

I'm surprised by the lack of Megan in all of the promotional stuff.

I assume they're trying to play up the "Did they actually get married?" suspense, though I personally have little doubt that they went through with it.

I'm more surprised that Bert is in the promotional content. I thought season 4 made it pretty clear that he was out.

I was bewildered by Peggy's reaction to that. The company's just lost its biggest client and the majority of its work and is struggling to stay afloat but Stan thinks it'll be funny to let Peggy go into a client meeting looking like a doofus, possibly jeopardizing an account when every single one is of the utmost importance?

She should have had his ass fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom