• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Nocturne | Discussion Thread

Lunarorbit

Fuck... This thread is over a month old and I'm only the 50th reply. This is how shows get canceled.

Unless you're Mindy's scooby doo

jason10mm

Gold Member
Fuck... This thread is over a month old and I'm only the 50th reply. This is how shows get canceled.

Unless you're Mindy's scooby doo
Oh, it's a second season holocaust out there.

Wheel of Time, anyone? Carnival Row? Some pretty pricey stuff just got no traction.

LordOfChaos

I liked the first series a lot. Midway through this one, it's not pulling me in as much. Does anyone else find Annette's voice work not really in place and not putting an effort in? It sounds like she's not in the same world with everyone else, and I don't mean the very slight attempt at an accent, just like the VA was dejected.

deoxxys

Neo Member
But the people on GameFaqs told me that there's never any forced diversity! I'd love to see an argument between the users of these two sites. But 4chan vs Resetera would be even more hilarious.

But the people on GameFaqs told me that there's never any forced diversity! I'd love to see an argument between the users of these two sites. But 4chan vs Resetera would be even more hilarious.
giphy.gif

I thought you bumped the thread with news about season 2 or the Devil May Cry show.

gow3isben

Just got around to seeing it.

Richter better make up for being a baby this season. Isn't he canonically the strongest and most badass Belmont?

Juste better get his powers back and take a shit on some vamps.

Annette is a dogshit character. Hate her so much.

Dracula better come back and beat the tar out of Erzebet or whatever and show everyone why he is the true Vampire Lord.

Just got around to seeing it.

Richter better make up for being a baby this season. Isn't he canonically the strongest and most badass Belmont?

Juste better get his powers back and take a shit on some vamps.

Annette is a dogshit character. Hate her so much.

Dracula better come back and beat the tar out of Erzebet or whatever and show everyone why he is the true Vampire Lord.
With these writers??!
I won't be surprised if Richter will either die or retire and pass the torch to Annette or something like that!
Be thankful that we even got one good Castlevania series (the previous one).

Top Bottom