• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[MAFIA] Fight Club |OT| On a long enough timeline...

Sorian

Banned
I tried to pull it up on my microsoft surface but it's still frozen up.
Then I tried it on my windows phone but the battery life is shit and it already died.
Can't use my computer, obviously, because windows 10 is a broken OS and it fails at booting.
My last resort was to bing it from my xbox one but no matter what I search, I just keep getting sports scores.

I'm at a loss.

nin1000

Banned
1st time timer here , so please be gentle. I would love to See Sorian leave today. I cant See him in the late game since all he has done past games was dying early and saying afterwards how wrong everyone was.

About the numbers though. Should be pm them or just post them out in the open ?

1st time timer here , so please be gentle. I would love to See Sorian leave today. I cant See him in the late game since all he has done past games was dying early and saying afterwards how wrong everyone was.

About the numbers though. Should be pm them or just post them out in the open ?

PM them first. Whether you post them or not is up to you.

Also, that's as good a reason as any.

VOTE: Sorian

Hey look at that, you have a majority already Sorian. :D

Sorian

Banned
PM them first. Whether you post them or not is up to you.

Also, that's as good a reason as any.

VOTE: Sorian

Hey look at that, you have a majority already Sorian. :D

Remember that one time you peed yourself cause Darryl yelled at you?

YX6ZTJ2.gif

nin1000

Banned
So , one player gets voted off , night Phase starts and then it is a FFA ? I am down for that ,but not for 900 word posts .

Vote:Sorian

SalvaPot

Hello lovelies, I want to put some pressure on Sorian so he tells us his role, sorry Sorian, #calculatedrisk #lolsorandom

Vote: Sorian

Sorian

Banned
I offer no defense of myself except that I haven't sent my numbers along yet and I'm willing to send whatever you guys would like.

FIRSTLY, NO ONE KILL MAKAI TONIGHT.

ZggN5j8.png

HE'S MINE.

SECONDLY,

VOTE: No Lynch

I CAME HERE FOR FIGHT NIGHT, NOT TO NIGHT LIGHT

THAT'S A JOKE ABOUT NOT WANTING TO READ, GET IT?

HAHAHA.

nin1000

Banned
I welcome you fellow Astronaut.
May you find peace in this planet.
You know the rules blarg.

1.we dont talk about blargonaut
2.we dont talk about blargonaut
3.we dont talk about blargonaut
4.we do talk about how good lookin nin 1000 is

Have a nice day.

Sorian

Banned
I'm not taking this game seriously in the least (much to the dismay of my partner I'm sure) so I'll just send in 100-100 near the end of the day as long as I don't get voted out. Balls in your court folks.

"Wielding a mace properly is all about timing and momentum. Once the swing of the mace has begun, stopping or slowing it down is difficult. The fighter is committed to not just the blow, but also the recoil. Begin your strike when the opponent is leaning forward, hopefully off-balance. It is completely predictable that he will lean backward, so aim for a point behind his head. By the time the mace gets there, his head will be in its path."

VOTE: Darryl

Top Bottom