• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[MAFIA] Fight Club |OT| On a long enough timeline...

CzarTim

It's now night one, pew pew time

t1443618000z1.png

Darryl

Banned
I am going to kill Hyperactivity. Having been blessed with holy priority, I have no worries about accomplishing this goal.

I am going to kill Hyperactivity. Having been blessed with holy priority, I have no worries about accomplishing this goal.
Don't you dare get in the way

Kristiffer and I are having our fuel

Plus I had the lower priority between us two, so I'm pretty sure killing me would be a waste

CzarTim

After a refreshing group therapy session, fight club broke out into a brawl.

Hyperactivity got punched in the face and died while trying to find his inhaler.

Sawneeks took Fight Club too seriously and shot herself in the head. (She did not submit a kill and was removed from the game.)

Kalor died of laughter from watching Hyper gasp for air.

*Splinter tripped on a rusty nail and was impaled on a cutout of Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer that someone brought for some reason.

Blargonaut ate some expired mayonnaise, went home, and passed away peacefully 25 years later surrounded by loving family members.

Makai was booed out of existence. Like he just vanished. RIP.

Darryl took out a home loan at a reasonable interest rate and began planning for his retirement... which never came because he was eaten by a tiger. Don't bring tigers to fight club, it's against the rules.

Zippedpinhead dead under mysterious circumstances. Full investigation is under way.

Top Bottom