• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson: Why I’m Excited about Online Gaming with Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sure:

Not a single negative post on the front page had anything to do with the article, or its contents. They were either bashing MN or just shitposting because they can get away with it. For a forum dedicated to industry discussion it's really hard to do any discussing in Microsoft threads.

Is any of the information that Major posted any new news though? It's just a listing of stuff we've already known from what I understand. I mean he has been looking at some exciting projects as I've said. I just want to see some new info.

Raist

Banned
I think the problem is not the message (it's his job after all) but the delivery. It's like these pseudo scientists ads trying to sell you some face cream or toothpaste.

test_account

XP-39C²
What is that smart match thing? Is it for matching people in parties or is it normal matchmaking in Call of Duty for example? Today, it takes maybe 30-60 seconds to do a matchmaking, how are people going to have time to do something in between if the matchmaking is going to be even faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom