• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man claims girlfriend accidentally choked during oral sex -- not guilty of murder

Macka

I mean if he'd held her down you would assume there would be some sign of a struggle? Even if she didn't have teeth, there would be surely be bruising on his knob or scratch marks on his body.

In the absence of any of that, it's possible I suppose. They are old after all. She passed out and he didn't notice while his eyes were rolling out of his head or something.

Dark comedy must be against the law around here. Shit lighten up mate. Do you think I/we
who posted jokes are actually dogpiling on the victim here? Do you honestly think we go around treating everything and everyone in life as a joke? Do you feel superior for posting RIP?

Yes it is tragic and sad, nothing wrong with the occasional joke though. You know psychology 101 says comedy and laughing at tragic events is a coping mechanism, so if you really want to get into it...

I'll leave it to Mark Twain who said it better: “Humor is tragedy plus time.” Note the events in this case are older than today's resurfacing of the matter.

It's not against the law obviously, it's just of bad taste in my own opinion. I sure would not have appreciated if I was a relative of the victim. Empathy, compassion and respect 101 you know.

But hey to each their own and you may certainly laugh to how people die and joke about it, freedom of speech and all that.

I don't know why you feel personally attacked? Are you offended that I compared the comments here to ones from youtube? You demand respect of your opinion/coping mechanism and speech, can you perhaps respect my own? Can you see how ironic it is for you to defend your coping mechanism while disregarding others?

But hey I accept being called high and mighty because I said "may the victim rest in peace" and I didn't break a joke or appreciate the ones made.

Let's see how many people got jokes if ya daughter died with someone's dick in her mouth.

That don't even make sense... you don't die instantly while choking. This is murder. Has to be

Kopite

This reminds of a scene in A Serbian film where the murderer knocks a women's teeth off so she can't bite while he chokes her with her dick.

If this was intentional he must've really hated her..

Top Bottom