• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chousuinou Kei 22 - 25
Cb6vRbRW0AA0_-G.jpg

More time with Kei solving mysteries. Im curious what the solution for this heart thief one will be and if the 58 year old anti occultists can be brought back to life.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why must you destroy my ship? Well at least I'm ok with Chitoge even though she was third for me, behind tsugumi and haru. Damn It.

77f0df885ddd69a29c112a2adf48dcdb.gif

Although I always knew deep inside she would never win. Also Onodera has no chance in hell.

Raku has a tough choice ahead: does he select the super hot rich girl you already have a functional romantic relationship with, or the super hot girl with no personality who works at the bakery who he can barely hold a conversation with? Given that the super hot bodyguard girl is out, and the super hot bakery girl who is identical to her sister but with a personality is out, and the super hot girl who is actually capable of voicing her thoughts is out. And we can pretend the super hot teacher doesn't count.

I'm going to mail a bag of flaming dog shit to Komi if there isn't a fucking concrete ending.

Folklore Studies of Professor Munakata 1-42/End
A good manga about a folklore professor who travels around Japan trying to rationalize where the tales came from, and how they have evolved over the centuries. Most of the manga is realistic, with only a few chapters or cases that truly bringing out the supernatural elements. Also love Munakata's mustache.

L.O.R.D

Fairy Tail 474

this is bullshit, why they bring her back?

next thing we will see is to bring simon back from the dead.

NO ONE DIES IN FAIRY TAIL.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail 474

this is bullshit, why they bring her back?

next thing we will see is to bring simon back from the dead.

NO ONE DIES IN FAIRY TAIL.

Simon coming back would be hilarious, given that Simon died to protect Erza, the woman he loved, from Jellal. One arc later and Erza and Jellal are completely in love with each other.

Angry Grimace

I don't understand why anyone would want Onodera to win. She's a pretty embarrassing caricature of the Perfect Japanese Housewife to the point that she has no real life plan other than following Raku around despite the fact that she doesn't have the fortitude to tell Raku she wants him.

Angry Grimace

I mean, if she was 14 it might be understandable she'd follow her young-girl crush, but these characters are all 17 now and she still can't do anything.

Raku at least has the excuse that he's been in love with 2 women since the first year and he doesn't know how to decide between them and Chitoge could plausibly argue that their relationship is entirely forced (and Raku was originally an asshole to her). Onodera's just kind of a loser, really.

Then again, Tsugumi straight up asks Chitoge if she likes Raku in this chapter and Chitoge freaks out and denies it. They're 17 year old girls. This is the opposite of the experience of every 17 year old girl in the history of the universe.

Angry Grimace

Fuuka

Oh hey, it finally took a goddamn outside influence to force Fuuka into their band, which Yuu will immediately reject because "durrr her first name is Fuuka"

Not to mention she doesn't even know who Akitsuki is, much less that she's dead or was Yuu's girlfriend. He'll probably tell her 100 chapters from now after they've had a couple of kids together.

Angry Grimace

Yamada

Ushio is the biggest loser. Dude lost to Yamada, and he's gonna lose to this random rubber faced guy. Although I suspect this rubber faced guy is going to lose to Yamada also, making it so that Odagiri gets rejected by Yamada a third time
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

UQ Holder

Well, given that Touta Konoe, Isana Konoe and Honoka Konoe all have the same name, plus there was another kid that was calling him brother, I'm guessing there's a whole family of "clones" that have something or other to do with Konoka.

Akagai 11-27

Okay never mind....I'll just stop trying to figure out what the hell is going on and just enjoy the ride.
That's pretty much the stance I took when I watched the anime years ago, to this day I have no idea who the game is actually played, but man did I enjoy that anime. Akagi is one of my favourite protagonist of all time especially when I realized he was pretty much a mad man

LeleSocho

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - 259

Poor Misuzu what a weak comeback, Fluff may not realize but i'm sure that her gained weight have gone all to the right places ohohohohohoh~

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 259

Fluffy is a monster when she is unleashed she brings blood.... Misuzu is a fool for trying to beef her after having that dreadful L streak

Carol and make so many comebacks from this.... height, the weight coming from a Ohohoho! place unlike flat Misuzu, etc...

lol this image someone edited basically sums my thoughts

wiHolgG.jpg

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.259
I almost had to do a double take on this chapter because I thought I ended up reading the last one again, but Carol and Misuzu's places were swapped. I think I need to go to bed after this.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san ch.16
You know, I just realized that in all the time I've spent with other people's pet dogs or cats, I've never actually thought about touching their paws. I feel like I've missed out on something significant.

Aho Girl ch.64
Bananas' feelings are quite a serious matter.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Akagi 1-10
Great now I'm reading this...if nothing else this has helped me understand why I kept losing in Mahjong in Yakuza 4/5.

Hmm, i think i should try playing Mahjong in Yakuza 4.
I don't understand how to count yaku and stuff, so i always depend on yakuman hand or concealed hand, which in a long run, really mess me up. If i win, i win big, but most of the time, I'm losing.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 259

My prediction for next chapter, both Misuzu and Cotton candy, look at Tomo breast size.

Lain

Bambi volume 1
aKIb.jpg

Reading a bit of Soil gave me an understanding about how crazy Kaneko's works can be and yet, I wasn't ready for the crazy contained in this work and in this volume.
Bambi is gruesome, ruthless and yet so innocent in her disinterest in everyone else.

People die left and right, killed by Bambi. There is an evil Elvis called Gabba King. There is a war between the two for the control over a shitty kid, though why Gabba King or the people that asked Bambi to kidnap him want him is yet unknown.

The first volume was pretty great. The pace is pretty fast, Kaneko's art style is quite intriguing and clean, following the story is a blast and really, I had a lot of fun starting this, way more than I was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom