• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Should I read this?

It sounds like something I would enjoy.

Despite my frantic amounts of ;___;'s in use, it's actually not that depressing or tragic or anything for most of them. Essentially, just a boy meets girl that then involves their past lives together (for better or worse). And, hell, not even sure if it's just the past? TIME WHY.

Erm, anyway, it's been fun so far and I find it utterly fascinating in trying to follow the lives shown so far. It has a lot of the same vibes as Biscuit Hammer did during the mid-to-end of the series.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I really want to know what he did to have this much hatred over so many generations. Especially since it seems some of the past incarnations didn't actually give as much of a shit as she does. Like, it seems her hatred has grown over time.

Right now I'm just really happy that those two made it out alive (and presumably together) based off of the Houtarou arc. At least someone got a happy ending this time.
Well, all we've got is that he killed East, and that she's probably confused herself with the Koko from that time (remember how Futa was having a hard time keeping track of who he is in the present?).

Yup, in chapter 21 you find out Houtarou's sister and friend are the ancestors of their reincarnations.

I can see the argument perhaps. Feel like it'll take some serious explaining, though, to get this sort of timeline loop to make sense.
Definitely. I feel like it's all based on the fact that it's a circle, with no real beginning or end.

scy

Well, all we've got is that he killed East, and that she's probably confused herself with the Koko from that time (remember how Futa was having a hard time keeping track of who he is in the present?).

That's so far as much as I can tell: He did something that got a lot of people killed and the girl is having trouble separating herself from that. But, at the same time, whatever he did isn't enough for East to care that much (and/or he does a really good job of separating the different lives as actual different people, which is also possible).

I mean, the other option is she just really hates him more than the other lives but that makes no sense compared to just using the whole "can't separate herself from the other identity" that was introduced.

Definitely. I feel like it's all based on the fact that it's a circle, with no real beginning or end.

torus?! wait wrong manga

Feeling that it's looping, which makes me wonder if there's something outside the loop observing things? Hm.

Dresden

NHRsEeb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom