• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
The release schedule for this is beginning to get me down. I need Lessons more than biannually or I'll forget how to scream.

Welp.

Screaming Lessons 42
1OqR6Hu.png
If you're dumb enough to walk down stairs with a "friend" in this universe, you deserve everything you get.

Kids these days are so ungrateful. The socially challenged scarf lady was only trying to hand out free chocolate, and everyone started panicking like she was insane or a Jehovah's Witness. I would've totally let her be my friend. At the very least, she'd be useful for keeping birds away. Great stuff, more chapters plea--

Screaming Lessons 43
That's, uh, quite a twist. And I'm not just talking about her arms and legs.

A refreshingly moralistic chapter. The lesson here is "Amour-propre is the greatest ill of modern society". Or maybe it's "Be careful of shit that's bought off Ebay". Or possibly "Who Do You Voodoo". Major props to the puppet master for knowing just how to pull her victim's strings. She's definitely a keeper.

Girl VS Curry 1-2 (END?)
I'm sure it's painful for her now, but she can take solace in knowing that, for a man, there's no greater happiness than being eaten by the one you love. Though I'm not sure if anthropomorphised curry would feel the same way. Or anyone whose waifu isn't Kurumi for that matter. Either way, this was very touching. Thanks for the heads up, fire spin senpai.

Yume Tsukai Volume 4 chapters 17-18

Do you recognize the drawing style?
Mvli64f.jpg

main characters
Kz6peDk.png

So I read the first three volumes of this series ageeees ago. from the author that later did the mediocre Mysterious Girlfriend X. Same super elaborate drawing style, but a much more interesting story.
I remember from the first three volumes high content on lolis, magic, lesbians, some ecchi, witches, dreams but also drama, romance, and psychology in mystery plot.

Here in the fourth volume a new story starts. A boy, Ginju, has a fiancé, the cute Ruru, so he is the envy of every other boy in his class, though he denies there is anything serious in between the two. But he is truly the son of a magician (alchemist?), who made a golem for him, Ruru, with a black stone with a girl inside as heart and metal junk as body. Every morning Ginju has to give the golem breath and heat to turn her again into a normal girl. But falling in love with her is taboo, as the extra heat of the emotions is dangerous. We can see where this is going...

In parallel, we have the shaman girls, protagonists of the previous volumes (they fight spirits, travel into someone dreams and other stuff), who are searching a black stone with a girl inside, as it's related with the disappearance of every inhabitant of a small Christian village, 80 of them. And again in parallel, a girl with dark hair is also searching for them.

Zweizer

Banned
Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu ch31

After all this, I hope the ending won't be a cop out.

DEAD Tube ch4

Well, shit.

Michiwarikusa Monogatari – Vampire After the Doomsday ch1

Yuri vampire post-apocalyptic setting. The characters aren't particularily interesting, but the art is pretty gorgeous. I really like the sceneries of the world in ruins.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
yea it was a cool moment since she really stepped it up (after all that build up time) but what i hated was the fact that there was no reaction from him after the fact (no talking, no teasing from friends, no "we have something to talk about, but after we deal with this current issue", fucking nothing) iirc and with the rumors of the Last having even more years of nothing is worse.
Just another victim claimed by Kishi's shit writing, I guess.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";140197159]7 Seeds[/QUOTE]
This is on my to do list, but it's not that. It's already completed.

Akito

Touch v16
Even though Yuka is still fairly annonying, you have to give her some credits for trying her best to be the manager.

Quasar

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso 26 - It begins. really not looking forward to this.

unTouchable 24 - Still moderately enetertained. Weekly chapter size still annoys though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

Hopefully Yuu toughens up a bit. Kind of hilarious his idol guy is a dick who keeps telling him he fucken sucks despite knowing nothing about him.

kasane

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso 26 - It begins. really not looking forward to this.

unTouchable 24 - Still moderately enetertained. Weekly chapter size still annoys though.

it was fucking obvious they were going this route

edit: still aint on d dust level

Quasar

it was fucking obvious they were going this route

edit: still aint on d dust level

Well yeah. First time they showed her being sick it was obvious. Still..the first death pretty much broke the guy, now he's about to go through this shit again.

kasane

Well yeah. First time they showed her being sick it was obvious. Still..the first death pretty much broke the guy, now he's about to go through this shit again.

common artist narritive that a person is broken and he uses his sorrow and suffering etc, etc.

kasane

Which he already has. No need to stack up another body. This would probably just drive him to become a hermit so he can't be hurt again.

of course author is going to push it

maybe he will even put the suicide narrative, broken genius and other shit

dani_dc

Fuuka 41

"My dead girlfriend left me a voice mail" made me chuckle.

Sounds like next arc will be about building the band, a good opportunity for Seo to introduce new characters.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 41

"My dead girlfriend left me a voice mail" made me chuckle.

Sounds like next arc will be about building the band, a good opportunity for Seo to introduce new characters.

He's going to just get his old band back, dude. Its a POWER OF FRIENDSHIP series.

I like how Koyuki (formerly Tama, which you can't call her now since Nico is back, which probably means real Tama is back, unless Seo's enough of a hack to have killed Tama also) didn't bother to call any of his relatives to check up on him.

kasane

yuu is going to the greatest country on earth which is murica and he will become a rockstar while being high on every drug possible

\m/

dani_dc

He's going to just get his old band back, dude. Its a POWER OF FRIENDSHIP series.

I like how Koyuki (formerly Tama, which you can't call her now since Nico is back, which probably means real Tama is back, unless Seo's enough of a hack to have killed Tama also) didn't bother to call any of his relatives to check up on him.

That would be my first guess, but Seo likes messy situations, so I think we'll see at least one band member replaced by someone new in the short term.

Well we don't really know what "Tama" did or did not do in the past few months, its entirely possible she did call Yuu sisters or dropped at his place and he just refused to see her.

kasane

That would be my first guess, but Seo likes messy situations, so I think we'll see at least one band member replaced by someone new in the short term.

Well we don't really know what "Tama" did or did not do in the past few months, its entirely possible she did call Yuu sisters or dropped at his place and he just refused to see her.

tama will prevail

Love and Lies 1-16

Government of Japan combats declining birthrates by setting up arranged marriages based on genetic compatibility once you turn 16.

I enjoyed what I read so far way more than I should have liked this sort of story. Potential gay woes coming.

wonzo

Banned
Prison School 144

TSHIRT ARC

OPM 56

smh murata

Keijo 9-10

really bummed out that one girl didnt make it as it means the milf most likely wont either once this is all said and done :(

Usobuko

Banned
I read Mysterious Girlfriend X first which is why I don't really pay attention to his other works. Yume Tsukai, Discommunication and its sequel do look much more interesting.

sA4CaiO.jpg

Moe cop gonna moe.

And how stupid does the guy have to be to not even try and bang on the bathroom when a potential savior miraculously arrives?

The mask guys don't even have a gun or a knife on him.

They're just covering his mouth with their bare hands.

BLACKOUT The Enigmatic Game Chapter 7

It seemed a bit difficult to believe that his friend instantly deduced that he was a part of Blackout...though with Mangabox pacing it is pretty good that they did get that point addressed fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom