• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizo

Banned
It's such a small tongue it's borderline creepy.
I wonder how big his is...
170603.jpg

Can't wait for the new OT if only for the new dramatis wall of shame.

Speaking of which no one said any suggestions for the title yet

|OTXXX| I swear we don't read smut anymore.

I still remember those weird two pages you all had of discussion while I was sleeping this week...

Sora no Otoshimono 77
That ending had a lot of feels. I expected the
world reset
, but it didn't make the chapter feel any less emotionally powerful to me

Fairy Tail
Whoa nice save Cana. FT on the attack. Surprised they managed to do it before the bombs exploded but thats plot for you. Also its cool that Mira already has the demon factor. Erza is also itching for payback lol. Also Silver is apparently a good guy? Looking forward to the color page

HSDK
Go MASTERS! Insane fight incoming in the next few chapters. Kenichi and gang being the recon team.

Man this week was low on fanservice and smut. :(

Also loving the valentine wallpapers. Orihime being #2 on the Bleach poll over Matsumoto makes me very happy. No Marika on the Nisekoi poll makes me even happier.

Skab

So, a long while back I started reading Ippo. I got up to around ch 200 before I got distracted by something else and never picked it back up. Little Mac in Smash has me wanting to read it again, but I don't really remember much about what I read. Should I start over or just pick it up where I left off?

Or not even bother at all?

Might as well go all the way.

Manga News/Discussion |OT| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

My expertise* in manga concurs in that this is the best title
*My expertise is not necessarily held by any standard and may be entirely subjective

Nordicus

Mahou Tsukai no Yome 3

I like how at this point, I think we've met as many human characters as we have met sapient and talkative non-human ones. Iceland is a land of dragons in this alternate universe. I can't get over how cool that is.

Nukoduke! 29

Why do you keep trying to kill me!? I don't have a heart that could pop anymore, but I'm still getting this warm sensation in my chest!!! Are there spectral heart conditions?

I'm not reading anything right now (cause you know, reading manga at work is just kinda pushing it) so there's nothing for me to really post. :\

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
gahhh I wish I could read Japanese, I just wanna have more Kono Oto Tomare. :(

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
This series has potential but it just annoys the shit out of me for some reason.

Nukoduke!
My heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom