• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Rebel

QED 23.2

Yay, new chapter, finally.

Nice albeit short conclusion. Needed another chapter to flesh out the reunion with Annie and then Kana. Annie's father was fucked in the head mang :/

What is this "work" you all are talking about? I still don't know this japanese word.

It's Germanese for "cloud". Didn't know we had this many XBONE users here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is one of the only threads I don't post in at work- too much risk of some smut showing up

duckroll told people to cool it on the smut image spam, but it only seemed to work for a month before people were back to posting lewd images.

Vito

Banned
Gunka no Baltzar 6 (raw)

Oh god moe Helmut overdose

LllBv0H.jpg

Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Slow but I really like the worldsetting of the story

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Slow but I really like the worldsetting of the story
Just got done reading this too. The art and world are neat, but I can't say I'm a fan of the characters. The heroine's alright, but everyone's interactions just seem awkward. It's pretty aimless right now plot-wise, so I dunno if I'll keep up with it.

Nozomi x Kimio 16

I spy with my little eye, the germination of something beginning with 'h' and ending in 'arem'.

Not that I'm worried, because Nozomi has this wrapped up tighter than a lamia's tail around a fake hero. More series need to have the main girl as the best girl.

wonzo

Banned
Tetsuwan Girl 66

I can't handle all this stone cold conviction. sogood

OPM 42

FUCK YES

Shingeki 54

Hell yeah, about time shit starts to go down with the royal family. Hopefully the noble Pixis joins in.

Nozo x Kimi 16

All this censorship is really starting to get to me. :(

New Waves 148

zzzzzzzzzzzz

A bit late but I just opened manga box and it seems some of the manga were removed for being inappropriate for google play store :(

High-Rise Invasion (all)
GREEN WORLDZ (some sections)
District Hakkenshi [Code: T-8] (guess those panels were too lewd)
Peephole (all)
Schoolgirl Landlord Honoka (all)

Sad for Hakkenshi but it says they are available on the website.

A bit late but I just opened manga box and it seems some of the manga were removed for being inappropriate for google play store :(

High-Rise Invasion (all)
Peephole (all)

Schoolgirl Landlord was pretty lewd, lol.

dumbyugi

High-Rise Invasion (all)
Peephole (all)

Peephole & Schoolgirl Landlord Konoka are pretty lewd series, so makes sense I guess.

District Hakkenshi [code:T-8] 10 & 11

Everytime Shino smiles. He is still Shino Inozuka no matter how many times he denies it, he has the skills and everything.

Blight birthing area could be big action wise.

Aizo

Banned
so is Mangaf confirmed superior over animegaf?
I have only found one internet community with similar values for quality in anime. It definitely is not animegaf. The thread moves too fast for me, and whenever I go there to ask a question, it gets ignored. ;_;

You guys don't ignore me... Right? Q_Q

upandaway

I have only found one internet community with similar values for quality in anime. It definitely is not animegaf. The thread moves too fast for me, and whenever I go there to ask a question, it gets ignored. ;_;

You guys don't ignore me... Right? Q_Q
You're being too vague, I don't get it.

Sekkachi Hakushaku to Jikan Dorobou 02

Already went farther plotwise than UQ Holder in just one page.

Based Kumeta. References all mighty and even had a list of references he couldn't put into a gag in. So amazing.

Angel Densetsu 1-84 complete

This was a great story. Wished there were many more. I only started reading because I heard it was from the author of Claymore and I'm so glad I read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom