• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took advantage of the 40% off coupon at puma and got some El Ace's. Easily my favorite puma shoes.
201231215291745132.jpg

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Last couple of things I have bought: this gap stripped shirt that is inside out (my first ever gap shirt by the way), a couple of topman stripped polos and a topman shirt that looks like a ref shirt, a j. crew stripped t, and a few american apparel button ups. Need to get some more briefs from american apparel. Where can I get them the cheapest?

Tess3ract

Banned
i've been avoiding this thread since i lost my job but i got a pair of swim trunks as a gift and wanted gaf's opinion on em. i haven't done this much or this bold a color in a while.

oh and if anyone is interested in a deal on a gorgeous pair of Alden shell #8 wingtip boots, PM me
Do some squats bro. Lots of squats and oats.

But yeah they're too big and baggy.

Oh god that was you?! Those were pretty bad.

Hey man, I still wear them and they are still awesome.

In my opinion anyway, hahaha. But no, I won't be wearing them with a suit again probably.

Ok, so I just purchased five ties from The Tie Bar for $15 each (shipping only cost 10 bucks, I thought it'd be twenty, but I don't mind waiting a little longer):

Wool Pinstripe - Black/Red (Wool)

Open Plaid - Azalea/Sage (Cotton)

Bond Plaid - Navy (Cotton)

Valiant Plaid - Silver (Linen)

Ad Strip - Navy/Red (Silk)

The photos online aren't great, but I like that thing on their site where you can see how a shirt/suit colour will look with the tie. I've read good things about Tie Bar ties, so let's hope these rock.

Pocks

Soo.. sunglasses?

Not looking to spend $300, just some budget <$100 glasses. I'm partial to aviator and wayfarer style, but I'm open to alternative styles.

Pocks

You can get gas station aviators for ten bucks.

Just saying.

Yeah, I've been through a few of those. I'm looking for something a little higher quality build.

Thanks, those Hugos are pretty nice and simple. Can anyone attest to their quality &#8212; not necessarily that specific pair.. just in general.

Soo.. sunglasses?

Not looking to spend $300, just some budget <$100 glasses. I'm partial to aviator and wayfarer style, but I'm open to alternative styles.
Pretty sure you can find the classic Ray-Ban aviator and wayfarer models for around $95. I swear I've seen them online for that price. If not, they shouldn't be much more than $100.

That's because no one can pull off salmon pink despite how much denial they're in. Not even hot people.
I disagree completely. It definitely doesn't look good on everyone but salmon is a fantastic color.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
That looks like red to me. How do you guys feel about sun faded red? I'm a big fan of the washed out look.

[IM G]http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/80086_RD6351?$ary_tn250$[/IMG]

I have a Ralph Lauren shirt like that and people love it (even though it is a classic fit, which sucks for me).

Enron

Banned
There is absolutely nothing wrong with light red/salmon colors. They've been a prep staple for spring/summer shirts and pants for decades.

Enron

Banned
Soo.. sunglasses?

Wayfarers can be had for right around 100 bucks. Problem solved! Just make sure you take a coin edge and rub off that hideous RAYBAN logo on the lens first. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom