• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
please start wearing julius

also, of course lunchbox wears versace. of course.

wow hate on quality trendy clothes like a&f, am eagle, hate on higher designer stuff like versace, tommy hilfiger and armani.

so unless people wear some indie brand korean floral shit, they arent cool enough huh

definition of a hipster

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all about Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

27071_001.jpg

Lunchbox

Banned
This one's for lunchbro. Wish u were here <3

see bro, these are moments that i wish i lived near you. we couldve went to the mall and i couldve picked you out some nice clothes on me and showed you the magic of my calf skin tommy hilfiger wallet. whenever i pull this out at the register all the register chicks stare at it. its the mercedes of wallet brands

macuser hates what he doesnt understand, you cant be american without owning some tommy

0gg7hlB.jpg
nfI520N.png

tommy is fake american, ain't even made in america. patrik ervell is more american than tommy hilfinger. thom browne is more american than tommy hilfinger.

The Olsen Twins fashion label The Row is more American than Tommy Hilfinger

Lunchbox

Banned
tommy is fake american, ain't even made in america. patrik ervell is more american than tommy hilfinger. thom browne is more american than tommy hilfinger.

The Olsen Twins fashion label The Row is more American than Tommy Hilfinger

he uses red white and blue in everything. if you dont like tommy you are basically russian or french

not gonna believe thats real unless you show us that pizza paper sign again

you made me dig through the kitchen trash for this -

#calfLeather

01CBPnH.jpg

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I know Lunchbox is just trolling when he posted Stafford and his goofy-ass mug as an example.

I'd have gone with Brady, being that he has some style and is married to this:

giselebundchenvanity.jpg

He does wear Uggs though...

Now Tony Romo is a true American hero.

Rookje

see bro, these are moments that i wish i lived near you. we couldve went to the mall and i couldve picked you out some nice clothes on me and showed you the magic of my calf skin tommy hilfiger wallet. whenever i pull this out at the register all the register chicks stare at it. its the mercedes of wallet brands

macuser hates what he doesnt understand, you cant be american without owning some tommy

0gg7hlB.jpg
nfI520N.png

Hah, I have that same Blue Cash credit card. Love it, but AMEX isn't taken everywhere.

Lamel

Banned
Lunchbox you assign way too much importance and power to brands. I guarantee you no one cares what company wallet you have at the register. And this is coming from someone who owns and likes some Tommy shirts.

Lunchbox

Banned
theres a lot of designer clothing in here

superficial, yet sexy girls do care what you own though

bro when i was a freshman in high school this chick wouldnt go out with me and she had "fitch" written on her hoodie. that lit the flames, and i wanted her even though a nicer girl sat next to me and flirted in english.

junior year after i got my license and told my dad to get me a sports coupe, i asked her out again wearing a lacoste polo and a&f shorts soaked in ck one. bitch started to stumble on her words during the date when popped the roof on the highway on my scion tc. paid for dinner at plan B with my amex and gave a big tip infront of her. dumped her after one date over text and got my revenge. best feeling ever and got me ready for college sluts. "oh it doesnt matter" only works in dream land, in the slut world it matters

Boken

Banned
bro when i was a freshman in high school this chick wouldnt go out with me and she had "fitch" written on her hoodie. that lit the flames, and i wanted her even though a nicer girl sat next to me and flirted in english.

junior year after i got my license and told my dad to get me a sports coupe, i asked her out again wearing a lacoste polo and a&f shorts soaked in ck one. bitch started to stumble on her words during the date when popped the roof on the highway on my scion tc. paid for dinner at plan B with my amex and gave a big tip infront of her. dumped her after one date over text and got my revenge. best feeling ever and got me ready for college sluts. "oh it doesnt matter" only works in dream land, in the slut world it matters

couldnt have said it better

there's a strip club near me called plan b. you live in l.a. lunchbox?

Lunchbox

Banned
there's a strip club near me called plan b. you live in l.a. lunchbox?
bro if i lived in la i would be wearing uniqlo like macuser with floral shirts

http://www.planbburger.com/flash.html

its a artsy fartsy burger bar where they over charge for burgers because its dark, music blasting, got dead animal heads on the wall and in a yuppie part of connecticut. i take out of town sluts there......once. little ceasers after that

This one's for lunchbro. Wish u were here <3
Looks good, dude. Fit is way better than the last shirt you posted. Shirt looks good on you.

Can you please stop shitting up this thread. Jesus christ.

I'm buying a new suit this weekend, but what I really need is to get myself a nice camel colored leather duffle bag/weekender. I'm tired of traveling like a scrub.

margiela

viktor & rolf

calvin klein collection (hard to find in small sizes. confederacy la apparently carries it?)

costume national homme

marc jacobs collection

(IME)

depends on what you want; funky chill stuff (ie margiela, v&r or mj), cold robot minimalism (ck), or something out of a gothy nightclub (costume national)

there are also brands like tonello, mauro grifoni or brian dales that do nice casual suits in not-quite-typical fabric/colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom