• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get a nice mechanical seiko at some point but that's it. I'm very much not an accessories person.

It's actually a pretty cool belt, looks like a chain when you wear it. I'm not sure I can pull it off, but if One Flew Over the Cuckoos' Nest taught me anything, it's that you may as well try.
hah well I mean obnoxious jokingly. I just meant, if you're gonna go with some rivets and chains, go balls deep yo.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Why is this thread suddenly "How to dress when you can't decide if you rather want to be a Hipster or an Emo"?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I like how a brony is coming in here trying to give us grief. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

What? I've been here for some time now, and I just wondered about the last few pages. Damn, you guys can really be an elitist crowd at times, I'm outta here again..

Edit: Holy crap you guys. Way to alienate people, just forget I was here. Wow.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
first the anime, now the bronies. what has become of manshion?

Don't forget the teenagers.

What? I've been here for some time now, and I just wondered about the last few pages. Damn, you guys can really be an elitist crowd at times, I'm outta here again..

Edit: Holy crap you guys. Way to alienate people, just forget I was here. Wow.

Pretty sure they were just horsing around.

WorldStar

Banned
summer time, time to show off dat summer body

where ya'll buy tank tops? I asked in FitGAF thread but figured I'd try my luck here too.

Aomber

Just bought some new shoes. I dunno what's with the coloring of the photos but they're actually grey.

85Tloae.jpg
uIinwCr.jpg
Pd5wKr2.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
summer time, time to show off dat summer body

where ya'll buy tank tops? I asked in FitGAF thread but figured I'd try my luck here too.

Everywhere! Tanks really hit the mainstream this year, from what I can tell. Literally every guy is wearing them here.

Best ones I've gotten were from Forever 21, not gonna lie. Have a couple rad ones from Etsy and Blood Is The New Black, too.

Everywhere! Tanks really hit the mainstream this year, from what I can tell. Literally every guy is wearing them here.

Best ones I've gotten were from Forever 21, not gonna lie. Have a couple rad ones from Etsy and Blood Is The New Black, too.
I was hoping the tankgod would come by and spread some knowledge.

jesalr

Chino shorts. Yay or nay? Trying to find something decent for hot weather, and something in a workable colour for brown skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom