• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marc Whitten: "DRM definately not returning"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Well that's ironic

463.jpg

lantus

I really don't care about his grammar, but I'm really past the point of caring what they have to say. I'm a lost consumer for them.

Honestly I was never worried the DRM would reappear in the Xbox One for both practical and public relations reasons. The generation after that, who knows; it's anyone's guess what they'll dream up.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
assuming he's being truthful, simply extending the DRM check-in to 48 hours would allow him to be truthful and for Microsoft to re-implement the DRM

Doffen

assuming he's being truthful, simply extending the DRM check-in to 48 hours would allow him to be truthful and for Microsoft to re-implement the DRM

I've heard they are planing to add it, but extend the DRM check-in to 24 hours and 13 minutes. You can also delay the check-in by flashing your genitals to the Kinect.

As long as it doesn't come back defiantly, we'll be fine, GAF.

Yes, I've seen a TON of people misspell definitely like that.

Microsoft won't risk a return of DRM unless Sony attempt it first for the PS5.

The next scandal will be the reveal of how Kinect captured data or derivatives of it is passed to third parties.

Once that cat is out of the bag, people just might get the Kinect free SKU that they've been wishing for...

Anonumos

Banned
Yup. I even googled it to see if it was something else but was re-directed to 'Anonymous'. You have a link handy so I can learn why I've shamed myself?

Edit: same with Wikipedia.

1. It's greek for Anonymous
2. It's a frickin username. Seriously?

I'm out. I can't take much more of this or I'm going to rage.

Stop grilling the guy because he misspelled a word. The man's probably going to go insane. Geez.
Oh, it's not the typo... most people make those from time to time. No big deal there. It's the context that makes it funny. There's a reason why there was dozens of almost identical replies. Sure, it's juvenile, but it's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom