• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

These fake Ferris Bueller ads are making me angry for reasons I can't really articulate

3b845bbcd5d179210859fda4e1db81a4.gif

As someone who is only a casual wrestling fan and doesn't know a lot of the history, why is moolah so awful

She became essentially the Don of women's wrestling. If you wanted to get booked as a female wrestler you'd have to go through Moolah and she'd take a large cut of your paycheck... She was cruel and abusive of fellow women wrestlers

She became essentially the Don of women's wrestling. If you wanted to get booked as a female wrestler you'd have to go through Moolah and she'd take a large cut of your paycheck... She was cruel and abusive of fellow women wrestlers

There is also the fact that she basically pimped young women wrestlers out

ElRenoRaven

Goddamn longest Raw ever. So much yapping so little wrestling. I'm in the this is one of the worst raws in a hell of a long time camp. We've had some bad ones lately too but this takes the cake.

Top Bottom