• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Note: OT Schedule:

In Off Topic: Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| Join The "Yes!" Movement Monday March 31st 11:50 PM EST After Raw Post Show

In Off Topic Community: April Wrasslin' |OT| The Time For Pointing Is Over Tuesday April 1st 6:00 PM EST (after I get home from work)

mxaGc5N.jpg

Note: this OP is quick and dirty to avoid nuclear meltdown in OT1. We'll have a full write-up on all that is happening in wrasslin in the April OT.

OT1 Wall Of Shame

EY3zDV5.png

But wait, there is more!!!!!

Spider From Mars has organized a community review project for each Wrestlemania which starts tomorrow! Here is the list of everyone who has signed up and when their reviews should be posted in the thread. Simply post your review for that Mania on your assigned day. We expect some folks to not participate, if it happens we will have someone else cover it for when we compile them for the Wrestlemania Week 2014 thread.

Rapstah- 1 (March 2)
Batigol- 2 (March 3)
Gurudyne- 3 (March 4)
Darkbanjo- 4 (March 5)
Serpentine- 5 (March 6)
Mr. Sandman- 6 (March 7)
Slightconfuse- 7 (March 8)
CureVylash- 8 (March 9)
Tm24-9 (March 10)
Killing_joke- 10 (March 11)
Aiii- 11 (March 12)
Pepsi City- 12 (March 13)
mrboo001- 13 (March 14)
Spider from Mars-14 (March 15)
XenoRaven-15 (March 16)
DMczaf- 16 (March 17)
TL21xx-17 (March 18)
Reneledarker - 18 (March 19)
Snaku-19 (March 20)
jred2k- 20 (March 21)
LoneWolf296- 21 (March 22)
Khrysler Jerikho- 22 (March 23)
Vince McMahon- 23 (March 24)
Man God- 24 (March 25)
Mr. Nobody-25 (March 26)
BillRiccio- 26 (March 27)
CrunchinJelly- 27 (March 28)
Nazaaay- 28 (March 29)
Strobogo-29 (March 30)

If you still haven't posted your Mania review, please get it done within this thread. Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/pnTfozW.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What was the biggest pop Austin ever got?

Zach

While appreciating Tommy Young I began wondering "who's the best referee in wrasslin'?" Hmmm... if not Tommy, I'd have to go with Randy "Pee Wee" Anderson. I remember him being pretty animated during big moves, which I really get a kick out of.

So what do you guys think? Who is your favorite referee?

Bandini

Killing the last few minutes of work on wwe.com, looks like they're bringing back Daniel Bryan injured shoulder angle. The Cena interview with Michael Cole was surprisingly good... but man, the comment sections...

strobogo

Banned
While appreciating Tommy Young I began wondering "who's the best referee in wrasslin'?" Hmmm... if not Tommy, I'd have to go with Randy "Pee Wee" Anderson. I remember him being pretty animated during big moves, which I really get a kick out of.

So what do you guys think? Who is your favorite referee?

Anyone but Earl Hebner. He's the fucking WORST.

strobogo

Banned
Hmm... I'll have to keep an eye out after I finish Starrcade '88. Was he reffing yet? I never really notice Earl, which is probably a bad thing in the world of pro wrestling...

Yes. He was a ref on some of the early NWA ppvs that you've watched. He's the ref in Tully vs Magnum. But I always notice Earl, which is much worse in a ref. He's always out of place, always in the way, always fucks up his cues, always telegraphs his spots. He's really, really bad.

Showaddy

batista is winning at mania.

I wonder if Batista would actually be winning the belt if he hadn't come back:

a) Utterly terrible

&

b) The most hated guy in the company.

Like were they actually planning to put the belt on a 45 year old who ditched the company before they realised how shit he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom