• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Other fave refs:

Charles Robinson
Tommy Young
Jack Doan
Scott Armstrong
Jimmy Korderas
Mike Chioda
Mickie Jay

The whole Scott Armstrong "I have to fire you, don't worry you'll be taken care of" angle was such a weird way to write him off.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
favorite ref
aiw2.jpg

Tiger is pretty dope. Bryce is good as an indie ref but not the kind of guy who would work well in a major company.

Yeah, he probably reacts too much for television, works well on an indie show though. I rarely see him out of place or messing up a count and he bumps well for a ref.

My favourite of all time is Joe Higuchi, though, the classic referee from All Japan.

Ted dibiase AMA

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/20x7dc/im_wwe_hall_of_famer_million_dollar_man_ted/

For those who haven't read it in my book, after a 14 hour flight to Japan, Andre being as physically large as he was, even sitting in a first class seat in an airplane isn't very comfortable. We found ourselves in a very crowded elevator at a hotel. Every time the elevator door opened, more people kept getting on. Andre had a very unique way of emptying that elevator.

He let out the loudest, longest fart I have ever heard in my life. When the doors opened, people were running in every direction to get out. All you heard was Andre laughing. Priceless!

somedevil

The Story on why Adam Rose music was changed:

Following last night's airing of WWE NXT, many people have been wondering what happened to Adam Rose's theme music. According to pwinsider.com, WWE didn't secure the rights to the song he used in his debut, which was Above Envy's "World Goes Wild."

The song was replaced in his second NXT appearance by another song, which was likely dubbed over "World Goes Wild." The word going around is that the company didn't expect the song to get over so quickly with the audience.

Ooops. Well they better try harder to get those rights now.

somedevil

It'd be nice, but this is WWE we're talking about. How often is NXT taped? How long until Adam Rose's next match?

They dubbed the new song over the original. So they have to April 10 to pay the money for the use of the song because that's is his next NXT appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom