• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Royal Rumble 2014: 465k buys (317k domestic); Elimination Chamber 2014: 183k (125k domestic)

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Survivor Series '88 - D
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B

I am such a redneck Oklahoman. I know WWF/E has the production values, but the NWA/WCW just does it for me.

Jim Ross on Lex Luger's performance: "And he showed tonight that he had a lot more than just power moves; we saw him execute a great sleeper hold..." Such skill. >_>

But seriously, that was probably the best Luger match I've ever seen. Possibly because he happened to be the broomstick Flair was tasked with carrying on that night...

UberTag

I've gotta be real, and I'll take the heat for this.

I really don't mind Miz that much
I actually enjoy him when he's not wrestling.
I'd certainly welcome him on the RAW commentary team if it meant no more Jerry Lawler.

My other idea for a gimmick is a singles wrestler who always thinks they are in a tag team match

Please take my calls Vince.
A singles wrestler who's always reaching for the hot tag, but never gets it would be brilliant.
Would have been a great way to salvage the inane "Little Jimmy" gimmick R-Truth was running with for a while.

DMczaf

I actually enjoy him when he's not wrestling.
I'd certainly welcome him on the RAW commentary team if it meant no more Jerry Lawler.

Would have been a great way to salvage the inane "Little Jimmy" gimmick R-Truth was running with for a while.

tumblr_m6nf68CZdq1rnjfjfo1_500.jpg

DMczaf

I just found out The Rock's return to WWE in 2011 was in....you guessed it...the Anaheim Arrorwhead Pond. HOME OF WRESTLEMANIA 2000!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ultimate Warrior just seems like the most vile person in all of wrestling. And that's really one hell of an accomplishment.

Fuck this POS getting HoF.

somedevil

In the audio above, Nikki Bella appears on the ElvisDuran.com Road to WrestleMania XXX podcast. Nikki mentions that Bray Wyatt apologized backstage before he went out and called her plastic on last week's RAW in his promo at John Cena. Nikki added that everyone popped big for the comment backstage. She also noted she spent $6,500 for her implants.

I wonder if she happy everyone popped for that plastic comment in the back. She must not have a great reputation in the back.

edit: TNA didn't chart in the top 100 because it did below a .4 in 18-49 demo.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I was gonna make a giant post responding to all the people I wanted to quote in the thread while banned, but I probably would have gotten snitched on for making a wall of text.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was gonna make a giant post responding to all the people I wanted to quote in the thread while banned, but I probably would have gotten snitched on for making a wall of text.

Omerta rules Wrasslegaf. Have no fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom