• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

tumblr_n6iionu3Np1skjarzo1_500.jpg

Thought this would be relevant for some people who are new to Mario Kart.

seriously hate the trolling AI

stealing my gold trophies just as I get close to unlocking another character

I'm getting better thanks to racing at gaf OT

Feltrol

Banned
Welp....That miracle of a first place tells me I should go while peach is still ahead >_>. GGs you evil nuts.

Now that you left, I'm the first place. :p

Until tomorrow, then! :)

At the risk of Jinxing it It seems I can play now, joined a room and its sppectating. Will leave it be either way after this race or of I get booted again.

Also nice avatar HxH is the GOAT.

Tell me if everything goes well!

By the way, it's nice to meet a fellow HxH fan. :)

tumblr_n6iionu3Np1skjarzo1_500.jpg

Thought this would be relevant for some people who are new to Mario Kart.

Meh, it's pretty easy to get gold/at least 1 star if you use a featherweight character with acceleration parts (Biddybuggy + rollers). You'll be able to easily recover from items and still outspeed the CPU since they rubberband to your speed.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
There's always one race where the CPU just takes a dump all over you. I just wish it'd be the first one rather than the last one :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Meh, it's pretty easy to get gold/at least 1 star if you use a featherweight character with acceleration parts (Biddybuggy + rollers). You'll be able to easily recover from items and still outspeed the CPU since they rubberband to your speed.

I think he's referring more to online races with that pic.

SCReuter

I don't understand what I'm seeing on my screen sometimes. Players getting hit by something and seemingly losing little to no speed. WTF. I'll fire a green shell at a dude and he'll just do a 360 spin and keep on trucking. It's not fair and I hate that I'm stupid. >:-/

JC Lately

It has become abundantly clear that I just need to stay out of the GAF tournament. I use the term embarrassing when describing my performance there only because I can't think of a worse term.

I don't understand what I'm seeing on my screen sometimes. Players getting hit by something and seemingly losing little to no speed. WTF. I'll fire a green shell at a dude and he'll just do a 360 spin and keep on trucking. It's not fair and I hate that I'm stupid. >:-/

I've seen this happen quite a few times, I wonder what's up with that.

random25

Damn I'm out of town for the next month...my goodness still can't join the KartGAF party!

Hopefully my schedule permits me to have time for tourneys mid-July. Stay active KartGAF until then! :)

daffy

Banned
I'm tired of starting in the Way, Way Back and then getting all the way to 1st only to be received by a blue shell.

ffdgh

Soooo....Did anyone else know you could also accelerate by holding up on the right analog on the gamepad? I really should read the manual lol.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Just seems like the way the game compensates for lag, they aren't really getting hit. But it does look really weird when it happens, especially when you risk your item for it.

Top Bottom