• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
and yours just looks snarky, the anime-style spiky hair to the side like "yeah I'm better than all these dudes in this room"

Meanwhile yours is there looking sketchy as fuck thinking "y'all mothafuckas best be voting for DK Jungle"

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Wii U Pro - it has become my main controller on everything wii u and pc, it's really good

vrooommmm

Im gonna go bully mode now with heavies, if Daisy can bully my yoshi then i'll be DK god and bump everyone

thats why i loved the Wigg, he was a heavy i think, smh Nintendo turning him into a bike

Grizzo

I'm trying to beat every ghost on Time Trial... still have 9 retro tracks left (and some of them are gonna be hard as hell, I can already tell) (I'm looking at you Wario Stadium and Dry Dry Desert)

Pad. Know who has items is too good to give up.
I'm about to cave and start using the Monster Hunter setup with the pad on a stand next to me.

I swear that every time I glance down to look at the pad I end up running into a banana peel or something :/

Nah, I witnessed his torture at the hands of Rosalina for... I'd like to say at least 10 months now. Those scars will never heal.
I'm really glad that this game let's you save replays so now I can save video evidence of Prinny's cruelty towards me.

I bet it makes Fox News

Rosalina: Innocent Nintendo Character or Brutal Dominatrix?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Checking out off-tv play while doing some time trials

Anyone else having some trouble with hitches in sound and image?

K' Dash

Best thing you can do when shit hits the fan fast is to stay calm, relax and drive the best you can, I've been able to pull some amazing recoveries doing this, you see everybody fucking up around you, while you just go with the flow, fron 11th to 4th in the last lap, then the fun starts >:D

Tabasco

I've only had it happen out of one play session.

Oddly enough, the rest of the times I've played the game using the gamepad, everything ran smooth.

Jucksalbe

Banned

Are you too far away from your console? I'm mostly playing this off-TV and I never had any problems (aside from my own stupidity when I forget to switch back from the map).

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I really shouldn't have, but I just broke down and ordered the Mario Kart Wii U bundle, it will be here on Friday :)

Top Bottom